how to water cool a Sapphire 270 ?

hello i was thinking to replace my Sapphire R9 270 stock dual X fans with an aftermarket Cooler master Seidon 120V can i do it with that gpu :/  will the memory chips around the gpu will be any issue :/  
any help will be appreciated
actually my 270 tends to run a bit hot in summer around 75 peak and 37 to 39 at idle and on winter it runs roughly couple of degrees cool :/ , though 

so as a matter of fact if i install a seidon on my 270 would it be helpful moreover can it yet be attainable or not :/

6 minutes ago, samiur said:

hello i was thinking to replace my Sapphire R9 270 stock dual X fans with an aftermarket Cooler master Seidon 120V can i do it with that gpu :/  will the memory chips around the gpu will be any issue :/  
any help will be appreciated
actually my 270 tends to run a bit hot in summer around 75 peak and 37 to 39 at idle and on winter it runs roughly couple of degrees cool :/ , though 

so as a matter of fact if i install a seidon on my 270 would it be helpful moreover can it yet be attainable or not :/

u will need to get a fullcover waterblock for ur gpu (optional but using dat built in waterblock of sheldon u will get horrible performance) also i doubt a 120mm rad will be enough 

3 minutes ago, courtiousdoge said:

u will need to get a fullcover waterblock for ur gpu (optional but using dat built in waterblock of sheldon u will get horrible performance) also i doubt a 120mm rad will be enough 

... A single 120 is enough to cool 2 290's... What are you on, and where can I get some?

OP, there is no point in watercooling that low end of a card... You'll spend as much money as the card costs to watercool it...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Just now, niofalpha said:

... A single 120 is enough to cool 2 290's... What are you on, and where can I get some?

OP, there is no point in watercooling that low end of a card... You'll spend as much money as the card costs to watercool it...

ya but he is watercooling so he can overclock dats y every1 dos it so 240 mm rad is for overclocking and 120mm is just for coolin jayztwocents said dat

2 minutes ago, niofalpha said:

also i dont know alot about amd cards i only use nvidia becuz its good in my price point anyways u must have have experience with amd 4 saying dat do op dont watercool ur r290