Need Help Building Computer

wacK

I'm not completely sure if this is where this post should go, but recently I bought all of the parts to this build (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/4Q7ZVn) and an OS. I've never built a computer before, and I've watched videos on how to do it, yet I'm too spooked to do it myself. Those of you that have, could you possibly give me any tips and tell me if it's as difficult as it might look/sound. As of now, I'm not sure of whether I should build it myself or try to find someone to build it for me. tyty x333

First Congratulations on getting all the parts ready. :D You are on your way to building you first PC by hand.

Second, don't worry too much, just make sure you have an unti-static strap on. Read the Mobo manual. And begin by installing your CPU to your MOBO. Use the YT videos as your guide. It's not that hard. :)

Well good luck and godspeed.

Do you have a tube of thermal paste? 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

1 minute ago, CommanderAlex said:

Do you have a tube of thermal paste? 

Pretty sure I don't

go for skylake , the ssd , change the ssd,(:

Wait never mind, check the Hyper 212 Evo box for one, usually they come with one to be sure.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Just now, lil_D said:

He already got the parts...

11 minutes ago, lil_D said:

He already bought the parts and they're pretty solid, nothing worth changing.

20 minutes ago, JFischer00 said:

He already got the parts...

didn't read (:

If you watch a lot of videos (as I do), especially build logs it helps a lot. The process got stuck in my head quite quickly. I also do have a history of picking things up quickly, so I don't know how it is in your head.