Evaluate plz

18 minutes ago, BoxBoii said:

id get a 390x instead of a 980TI it performs about the same maybe a bit weaker but not by much at all and its like $200 cheaper only downside is not all games have crossfire http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131676&cm_re=390x-_-14-131-676-_-Product

q

The 390x doesn't perform like a 980 TI lol.  The 980 TI is nearly 40% faster..

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

4 minutes ago, Lays said:

The 390x doesn't perform like a 980 TI lol.  The 980 TI is nearly 40% faster..

my bad i havnt seen those benchmarks in awhile i got it mixed

24 minutes ago, BoxBoii said:

my bad i havnt seen those benchmarks in awhile i got it mixed

Did you think the 390x was the 295x2? I though this cause you mentioned that not all games have crossfire and that the performance (of the 295x2) is similar to the 980ti (I think).

Also the build looks good.

Looks like a perfect build to do and you should be proud of it when you get it. :)

Current PC: "For Now Because I Have A Habit"

CPU: Intel Core I7 6700K @4.5Ghz

Motherboard: Asrock Z170 Extreme4

RAM: 16GB G.skill TridentZ 3200Mhz DDR4

CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Water 3.0 360 Riing RGB Edition 

Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080Ti Founders Edition MSI

Case: Limited Edition Thermaltake View 31 Riing RGB

Power Supply: CoolerMaster V750 Fully Modular

SSD: Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB

HDD: 3TB Toshiba 7200RPM

Peripherals:

Monitor: AOC U2868PQU 4K 28" 60HZ

Keyboard: G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 RGB Cherry MX Red

Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite

Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Speed Extended

Speakers: Creative SBS A250

Headphones: Razer Kraken Pro 7.1

15 minutes ago, SLIClocker said:

Looks like a perfect build to do and you should be proud of it when you get it. :)

thx:D

You get like, the best parts on the market, then expect people to evaluate it. What do you expect us to say, that the best isn't good enough? Come on. However, you want my honest opinion? It's crap. Just wait for Zen/Polaris or Pascal. If you do this, you'll be out of date within months.

Screenaninator: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8300

Stickaminator: 16GB Crucial Vengance DDR3

Powermathingy: Corsair RM850i

attachamajiggy: Asus M5A97 R2.0 f

Remembrerthing: 240 GB Crucial SSD, 2TB Toshiba HDD

1 minute ago, JoePro87 said:

You get like, the best parts on the market, then expect people to evaluate it. What do you expect us to say, that the best isn't good enough? Come on. However, you want my honest opinion? It's crap. Just wait for Zen/Polaris or Pascal. If you do this, you'll be out of date within months.

dude calm down i wanted to know if i can save more money or increase my preformance why are u so upset

Just now, Planet-kuruto said:

dude calm down i wanted to know if i can save more money or increase my preformance why are u so upset

Because I can't even tell you how many times I've seen people with these kinds of posts. Actually, yours isn't the worst I've seen. I literally have seen posts from like, 12 year old kids that claim their parents gave them a little money, and they want to build a PC, and have this outrageous $15,000 build, and ask if it is good.

If you want to know if you can save money, then you should put that in your original post. All you said was "evaiuate plz". Well, I evaluated it. You selected pretty much the most expensive of everything. Of course it's a good build. Can you save money? A LOT of it. But, you get what you pay for. Maybe you should put what your budget is, then we could actually look through, and find ways to help get a good rig and fit your budget. Also, if you save a little on the build, that's just that much more money leftover that you can use for buying games and accessories. So, what's your budget?

3 minutes ago, JoePro87 said:

Because I can't even tell you how many times I've seen people with these kinds of posts. Actually, yours isn't the worst I've seen. I literally have seen posts from like, 12 year old kids that claim their parents gave them a little money, and they want to build a PC, and have this outrageous $15,000 build, and ask if it is good.

If you want to know if you can save money, then you should put that in your original post. All you said was "evaiuate plz". Well, I evaluated it. You selected pretty much the most expensive of everything. Of course it's a good build. Can you save money? A LOT of it. But, you get what you pay for. Maybe you should put what your budget is, then we could actually look through, and find ways to help get a good rig and fit your budget. Also, if you save a little on the build, that's just that much more money leftover that you can use for buying games and accessories. So, what's your budget?

i didnt pick the most expensive parts in everything i just picked parts that gave me the best performance for my budget which 3k and the problem is that the shipping and stuff costs $500

$500 on shipping? Bruh. That's one hell of a way to save money right there. Find other places to buy the parts. Even if you spend an extra 10-20 on each part, if you can get free shipping , that'll save you a boat load in the end. And obviously when you pick flagship parts it is going to get you the best performance. But again, do you NEED the best? 

Also, if you're able to, I'd strongly consider waiting until the new products release. But, that depends on how patient you are. If you just HAVE to have a good gaming computer now, I'd go for more seriously downgraded parts, like, as cheap as possible, pretty much, and then upgrade when the new offerings are released.

Remember, the difference between the 970 and 980Ti is like $300+. The difference between the 6700k and the 4790k is another $50. Ultimately, you're going to do what you will, and that's fine, it is your money. These are just my suggestions.

21 minutes ago, JoePro87 said:

$500 on shipping? Bruh. That's one hell of a way to save money right there. Find other places to buy the parts. Even if you spend an extra 10-20 on each part, if you can get free shipping , that'll save you a boat load in the end. And obviously when you pick flagship parts it is going to get you the best performance. But again, do you NEED the best? 

Also, if you're able to, I'd strongly consider waiting until the new products release. But, that depends on how patient you are. If you just HAVE to have a good gaming computer now, I'd go for more seriously downgraded parts, like, as cheap as possible, pretty much, and then upgrade when the new offerings are released.

Remember, the difference between the 970 and 980Ti is like $300+. The difference between the 6700k and the 4790k is another $50. Ultimately, you're going to do what you will, and that's fine, it is your money. These are just my suggestions.

i live outside of the usa so thats why the shipping costs 500 bucks and I'm patient so i can wait for pascal even if pascal is released i wont really need to change anything except the gpu and will intel release any new cpus soon i dont wanna buy amd cuz it seems like theyre going downhill 

3 minutes ago, Planet-kuruto said:

i live outside of the usa so thats why the shipping costs 500 bucks and I'm patient so i can wait for pascal even if pascal is released i wont really need to change anything except the gpu and will intel release any new cpus soon i dont wanna buy amd cuz it seems like theyre going downhill 

From what I understand, Intel is not releasing any new processors anytime soon. That doesn't mean they won't be, it just means I haven't heard anything about it.

I would suggest you look into AMD's new lineup though. I honestly think Zen is going to be quite a huge step ahead of Skylake.

5 hours ago, jcw150 said:

Did you think the 390x was the 295x2? I though this cause you mentioned that not all games have crossfire and that the performance (of the 295x2) is similar to the 980ti (I think).

Also the build looks good.

Yeah lol I assumed it was I havnt really looked too much into the 300 series I need to more some differences