New Mouse

Arixl

So i recently got the G502 mouse, I heard so many good things, but when i tried it just felt weird for my grip, and i had no where to sit my pinkie finger which was annoying, anyway a friend was looking into getting a new mouse and asked if they could have my G502 and they'd buy me a mouse of my choosing i was thinking about getting the Mionix Naos 7000 or Mionix castor BUT I'm not sure everything else i loved about the g502 it had a nice weight, great buttons and very nice clicking the scroll wheel oh my god, was the best I'v ever felt I really wanted to love it, but the narrow style design had no support for my pinkie and ring finger and i kinda just had to push them together, apart from that one flaw which was personal to me for my grip the mouse was perfect i want to hear everyone else thoughts.

Try the R.A.T series (any of them), I personally like the MMO7 to play WoW, the keybinding is amazing. 

43 minutes ago, Arixl said:

So i recently got the G502 mouse, I heard so many good things, but when i tried it just felt weird for my grip, and i had no where to sit my pinkie finger which was annoying, anyway a friend was looking into getting a new mouse and asked if they could have my G502 and they'd buy me a mouse of my choosing i was thinking about getting the Mionix Naos 7000 or Mionix castor BUT I'm not sure everything else i loved about the g502 it had a nice weight, great buttons and very nice clicking the scroll wheel oh my god, was the best I'v ever felt I really wanted to love it, but the narrow style design had no support for my pinkie and ring finger and i kinda just had to push them together, apart from that one flaw which was personal to me for my grip the mouse was perfect i want to hear everyone else thoughts.

Mionix would def be your best option.

20 minutes ago, flashmz said:

Try the R.A.T series (any of them), I personally like the MMO7 to play WoW, the keybinding is amazing. 

RAT mice use terrible sensors. Junk.

Just now, Notree said:

Mionix would def be your best option.

RAT mice use terrible sensors. Junk.

Hmm naso 7000 or the castor, and yea i didn't like the look of the RAT and i havn't heard good things about it either, =[

26 minutes ago, Arixl said:

Hmm naso 7000 or the castor, and yea i didn't like the look of the RAT and i havn't heard good things about it either, =[

I never tried any of those, but from the specs I´d Choose the NASO 7000