Having trouble using vpns

guiltyspartan98

My friend is trying to use VPN's and i've tried to help him in every way but cannot fix the issue, on tunnel bear it tries to connect and then disconnects, and with hotspot shield it just continuously tries to connect. Can any one give advice on this? we have tried countless things to try to fix it with no luck, i've given up and just said its xfinity that's blocking it sense they were slowing down my connection when i was using it on my personal rig, this is my last resort to try to fix the issue any help would be appreciated, thanks.

21 hours ago, guiltyspartan98 said:

My friend is trying to use VPN's and i've tried to help him in every way but cannot fix the issue, on tunnel bear it tries to connect and then disconnects, and with hotspot shield it just continuously tries to connect. Can any one give advice on this? we have tried countless things to try to fix it with no luck, i've given up and just said its xfinity that's blocking it sense they were slowing down my connection when i was using it on my personal rig, this is my last resort to try to fix the issue any help would be appreciated, thanks.

This might sound like a stupid question, but have you (or your friend) tried contacting Tunnelbear customer support? I mean, they're there to help you with exactly these kinds of issues. Same with Hotspot Shield.

Odds are it's a networking/driver issue.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)