upgrade pc

eddy22m

i want to ask your opinion on upgrading my pc for gameing i have MSI Military class II H67MA-E45 mainboard,,intel core i5 3.10Ghz Socket LGA1155 Processor.8gb ram,500w (PSU) cooler master and the last 1 is MSI N560gtx-ti hawk 1 GB GDDR5 graphics card...
and im going to upgrade this crapy pc to a batter 1 so please help me if im doing it wrong or the new upgrade is not the requirment for my upgrade..
im upgrading :

MSI AMD Radeon R9 390 Gaming 8GB GDDR5 - gpu
evga supernova nex750 B 750w - psu
MSI SOCKET AM3 970 GAMING MOTHERBOARD 

AMD FX™ 8-Core Black Edition FX 8350 / 4.0 Ghz / 8MB / Socket AM3+ - spu

all that for good gaming cheep pc and i reusing my HDD 2tb and il reusinging DDR3 ram back to this new motherboard.so alter all thet upgradeing done, do i need to reinstall windows back or it will reboot from my HDD my window 7?
im from malaysia, sorry if my english is not good or not easy for you to understand and look at.. 

your i5 is probably better for most games than the 8350. I'd reccomend just getting a newer graphics card and maybe psu if it will need more than 500w

edit: also an ssd if you don't have one.

I am a paid professional, but only when I am at work...and getting paid.

but same1 said in the forums that the Games like GTA:V, Fallout 4 and few others Nvidia titles that weirdly CPU/drawcalls intensive need beefier CPU to feed the 390 properly. i5-2400 is a little weak for R9-390.....  it could bottleneck pretty significantly in some CPU bound games  ..... It won't crash but you will not get smooth gaming experience when that happen ....he said get batter cpu but i see in store batter cpu is  expensive  for me to buy....i alrady buy the gpu and psu but did not buy the motherboard and cpu....what shot i do? 

ya i5 - 2400 is week that i hade on like 3 year alrady....is it weak?

2 minutes ago, eddy22m said:

but same1 said in the forums that the Games like GTA:V, Fallout 4 and few others Nvidia titles that weirdly CPU/drawcalls intensive need beefier CPU to feed the 390 properly. i5-2400 is a little weak for R9-390.....  it could bottleneck pretty significantly in some CPU bound games  ..... It won't crash but you will not get smooth gaming experience when that happen ....he said get batter cpu but i see in store batter cpu is  expensive  for me to buy....i alrady buy the gpu and psu but did not buy the motherboard and cpu....what shot i do?

If you already have the new gpu wait for it to come get it up and running and see what you're getting and if you're happy with it. The 8350 would probably be a bigger bottle neck for that card. I would wait to upgrade cpu/mb until you can get something better. And like I said earlier  an ssd will help the pc seem much faster, also a new windows install wouldn't hurt either.

p.s. if you're wanting some one to respond please tag them.

14 minutes ago, eddy22m said:

ya i5 - 2400 is week that i hade on like 3 year alrady....is it weak?

You could just get a better cpu for that mother board that might be an okay option  https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/support/H67MAE45_B3.html#support-cpu

can you help me pick 1 that is good and also bit cheep? coz i see lots of number and i dont understand what i5 cpu is batter for the same motherboard? can you help me pick 1 is good 1,,well almose good is ok to...

I wouldn't say an 8350 is a worthwhile upgrade to an i5 2400.  Go ahead and get the graphics card.

I don't know where this huge fear of 'bottlenecking' comes from.  Even if you do encounter it in your scenario here, you're probably not even going to realize it unless you're actually watching a system monitor more than you're watching your game.  More importantly, even if you do encounter it, it's not really a big deal.  It's not harming anything.  It's just not utilizing a component to its fullest in that specific scenario.

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

FX-8350 = RM8xx
970 Gaming = RM4xx

I suggest grab a 
Core i5-6500 = RM8xx

MSI B150M = RM4xx
Gskill Ripjaws V 8GB (4GB x 2) / 2400Mhz = RM329 (Sell your DDR3)

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |