Frequent GPU Crashes

When I am playing any game or anything sometimes my GPU randomly "crashes". I say that sarcastically because it simply just stops displaying on my monitor. My monitor even says no input detected. Sometimes after I reboot the PC, all of the fans (other than the Power Supply) are off. I then have to disconnect the GPU's power and reconnect it to get everything working again.

PC Specs:

Gpu - R9 380

Cpu - AMD Fx6300

Storage - Samsung 850 Evo and WD Blue 1tb

Psu - EVGA 750g

Help is much appreciated 

might be that de GPU is fried, go to the event log, then click the cirtical option and see if there are any when with the timestamps when the GPU crashed. 

If you still have warranty on ther card return it, otherwise try "baking" it where i did a topic on here: 

¨What exactly do you mean that fans are off? Fans from GPU, or chasis/cpu fans ?

Because if your chasis fans won't start spinning, it could be also PSU or motherboard issue. Since you are using pretty good PSU I don't think that would be the problem.

If you can, try to use some otehr GPU for resting only and see if you get same problem.

Maybe faulty PSU and can't deliver power?

Maybe GPU is broken, but that wouldn't explain chasis fans not to spin.

Motherboard failure?

Can't say for sure ... in that case it's best if you can replace part by part and see if you still have same problem.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

I would monitor your GPU temp. If it gets too hot, then make sure that it's telling your GPU fan to turn on.