WaterCooledDeskBuild

iam a 15 years old kid from Egypt and I have an idea about a water cooling pc that I can build into a desk in Egypt we have a support NVidia but we do not have a support from intel or nzxt or ek or alpha cool so i hope you guys help me deliver this idea to those company`s  because its new in my country and it might make those company`s support us and thank you

no,I just want those company`s to know and if they accept the idea me and my friends will build it so I just want you guys to tell them

4 hours ago, MohammedApdallah said:

no,I just want those company`s to know and if they accept the idea me and my friends will build it so I just want you guys to tell them

No, we can't. We are not at all in contact with intel. If you are intending to get review samples from them, tough luck. 

My native language is C++

You will pretty much have to buy all your hardware like I did. Companies aren't willing to sponsor just a random kid. I tried and it really didn't work out. Until you have a few builds up your sleeve, you pretty much have no luck. I'd suggest importing your hardware some overseas and building the table yourself. You can contact intel, etc through email and atleast try but people on the forum wont really be able to help you. Goodluck though.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-