Next-Gen External GPU housing Concept Idea

Considering all this external GPUs are some of the next big things in the future for laptops (and eventually might become a rage who knows.), I began to ponder what to do if I were to make Improvements to the current stuff like the Razer Core for e.g. (Only Example I know of.....) regardless if the technology is available or not. Here are some of my suggestions for a more "Deluxe" version/versions:

Deluxe (Modest)

-Room for AIO watercooled GPUs like the AMD R9 Fury X and the EVGA Hydro GTX 980 Ti

- 2 Thunderbolt ports so that the 2 computers that have Thunderbolt can utilize the same GPU simultaneously. Even when Gaming.

(To give the GPU some space, The Resolution will have to be dropped to 1080p or 900p (Still better than 720p) or it might go tripping balls)

(Yes, This does negate what I just wrote earlier but whatever.)

Expected Price: $550 U.S

Super Deluxe (Silly)

-External GPU 2-way SLI/CrossFire X and so you'll clearly need two Thunderbolt 3 Cables to be plugged in your machine. Otherwise it can be used like the normal Razer core without SLI/CFX and  each PC gets their own E-GPU while the box gets hidden easily in a place with good airflow.

-You Can attach a 240mm AIO to the GPU (Like by using those special GPU mounting brackets for e.g. NZXT Kraken G10) for better performance and overclocking.

(1 GPU only inside the Enclosure)

Price: $650 (This does have SLI/CFX Support. Even then you can always build your own)

UBER (Seriously stupid) 

- Just Enough room for a Pair of Custom Watercooled GPUs

-A 3.5 inch Internal drive slot that can also accomodate two 2.5 inch drives and an M.2 NVME SSD (RAID Ready)

- A pair of 10 Gig Ethernet Jacks

-You'll need a machine with 4 thunderbolt ports like the Mac Pro. (It actually has 6 but you get the Idea)

Price: $1000

What do you guys think and what would you do?