Cooler

Would the Raijintek Trition AIO cooler be sufficient for cooling the AMD FX 9590 for a gaming PC ?

Most likely but personally, i think the FX 9590 is a waste of money if you're planning on buying one.

Yes, it should.

However, for the same price as a 9590, the motherboard required for a 9590, and that cooler you could get a e3 xeon 1231v3 a solid motherboard, and a 212 evo for silent operation. The 1231v3 is basically an i7 4790 without the integrated graphics (though because you're building a gaming computer i'll assume you have a graphics card so that doesn't matter at all) and it will perform magnitudes better.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

2 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Yes, it should.

However, for the same price as a 9590, the motherboard required for a 9590, and that cooler you could get a e3 xeon 1231v3 a solid motherboard, and a 212 evo for silent operation. The 1231v3 is basically an i7 4790 without the integrated graphics (though because you're building a gaming computer i'll assume you have a graphics card so that doesn't matter at all) and it will perform magnitudes better.

a few person mentioned this in his previous thread, even proposed a build

but guess he ignored all of it lol

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

6 hours ago, Nacho Marco Segui said:

The triton is known for leaking, the reservoir eventually breaks and the fluid leaks.

This.

Build Log - Liquid Black Fury