Cheapest red cable modular PSU and closed loop CPU cooler

ccaian

Looking to make my build red theme since its already halfway there.

8R579qm.jpg

As you can see its a mess now cause I never really cared about a theme. Only the mobo, ram, and gpu are red. I already plan to put it in a 760t and install red corsair SP120 fans. But now I need to sort out the cpu cooler and PSU. I want my PC to look something like this...

7byrgc6.jpg

But im kinda on a budget, so what would be the cheapest modular PSU that has red cables (if theres no such thing then I'll order seperate cables) and also a cooler similar to the one in the pic. I don't crazy overclock my CPU, 4ghz 1.24v max nowadays and also my shitty bronze rated 650w PSU held up fine. Just need a PSU to hold a single 980ti and 4770k. Thank you!

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

http://www.performance-pcs.com/cablemod-basic-cable-extension-kit-6-6-pin-series-red.html

You dont need another PSU

With these yuou can extend your thing + pretty cables ;) 

different colors here

http://www.performance-pcs.com/cablemod-premium-cable-sets?dir=asc&order=price

If you want a different psu and one from cable mods, they cost around 70 bucks for the basic kit

afaik theres no such thing as a psu with already sleeved cables. some pcie-cables come in red tho, but its not sleeved. theyre just using red cables and red colored connectors. cablemods does sleeved cables for various psu models, theyre all going for 100ish bucks.

IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY TO YOU, QUOTE MY POST.

Fire Strike Score

5820K @ 4.8GHZ - 1.25v / Uncore @ 4.5GHZ - 1.2v / 3000MHZ G.skill 32GB Quad Channel / Asus Rampage V Extreme / 950 Pro Nvme / Sound Blaster ZxR  / 980 TI / Windows 7

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/cablemod-basic-cable-extension-kit-6-6-pin-series-red.html

You dont need another PSU

With these yuou can extend your thing + pretty cables ;) 

different colors here

http://www.performance-pcs.com/cablemod-premium-cable-sets?dir=asc&order=price

ooo are those all the cables I need for my PC? (First link you provided).

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Just now, ccaian said:

ooo are those all the cables I need for my PC? (First link you provided).

They are compatible with ANY PSU as long as they have 24 pin 6 pin and 8pin

they are just extentsions and not actual cables that you need to rip out (for fully modular PSU)

Just now, FilipSebik said:

*OFF TOPIC: You need to clean the dust

Well the fans and case are going anyway ahah no point cleaning.

Just now, ccaian said:

Well the fans and case are going anyway ahah no point cleaning.

And what is on the cooler? It seems like rust or big dust?

2 minutes ago, FilipSebik said:

And what is on the cooler? It seems like rust or big dust?

Oxidization looks like, also doesn't matter since im ditching it for a new cooler. 

13 minutes ago, ccaian said:

Oxidization looks like, also doesn't matter since im ditching it for a new cooler. 

Oxidation on aluminium? Because as i know that copper oxidizes (Does this word even exist?)