How to create a LAN?

Greg_titan

My question is if I can use the HDD of my living´s room pc to storage all my documents and similar stuff. My personal pc is in my bedroom and I only have ssd with os and programs. I want to create a kind of LAN where I can create a connection between the two pc. How can I do it?

If they are on the same network then just add them to the same WORKGROUP (or Domain if you have one setup) and then setup file sharing between the two devices.

-KuJoe

1 hour ago, Greg_titan said:

My question is if I can use the HDD of my living´s room pc to storage all my documents and similar stuff. My personal pc is in my bedroom and I only have ssd with os and programs. I want to create a kind of LAN where I can create a connection between the two pc. How can I do it?

Create the folder which you would like to store the data in to on the sending PC(your room) and open it up on the top middle if you're running Windows 7 or 10 you should have the "share with" and choose I believe is "homegroup (read/write)"  and since you are in the same network as the other PC you should be able to send those files from the PC in your room to the one downstairs by simply  opening homegroup on the PC downstairs and looking at the files shared in the folder you've created.

I replace your reality and substitute my own.