PC wont start easily

Darkful

Hello there 

My problem started like 2-3 weeks ago first the problem started when I put my PC to sleep it wont start again with touch the keyboard and mouse and pressing the start button anything it wont start at all I have to shut it down and pressing start button again and again with Bios rest button after many many times of pressing it will start randomly without any specific patter maybe I will start after 3 min of pressing these button maybe 5 min I even unplug the power supply then re-plug it when it finally starts I find everything as I left it in sleep mode nothing changed even tho I unplugged the power please help me I know I wrote too much but I didn't find any solution i'm desperate 

also I find resting Bios is helpful

Specs:

CPU:intel core i7-5820k

Motherboardasus x99 deluxe

GPUEvga Geforce GTX 980 ti SC 6GB GDDR5

storage

1-samsung 850 Evo 1TB SSD

2-toshiba 3tb 7200rpm

Power supplyevga supernova GS 1050W

CPU coolercorsair hydro H105

memory:G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000)

Bios:  X99-DELUXE BIOS 2101

When you put a computer to sleep you need to press the power button to turn it back on, but since your paragraph was a big of a strain to read i will try to come up with some options. maybe dont put the pc to sleep? xD and maybe it could be a operating system issue.

Hope this helps :P

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

Just now, ProKeero said:

When you put a computer to sleep you need to press the power button to turn it back on, but since your paragraph was a big of a strain to read i will try to come up with some options. maybe dont put the pc to sleep? xD and maybe it could be a operating system issue.

Hope this helps :P

thx for reply it's not OS problem I have reinstall windows 10 the problem existed on both the new windows and the old one besides it wont be OS if they whole PC didn't work 

Just now, Darkful said:

thx for reply it's not OS problem I have reinstall windows 10 the problem existed on both the new windows and the old one besides it wont be OS if they whole PC didn't work 

Okay can you explain the problem again xD since it was kinda hard to read.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

Just now, ProKeero said:

Okay can you explain the problem again xD since it was kinda hard to read.

oki oki simply I click on sleep mode or should down PC wont start after that it will take sometimes and Bios rest to make it start  

Just now, Darkful said:

oki oki simply I click on sleep mode or should down PC wont start after that it will take sometimes and Bios rest to make it start  

Thats a bit odd. i'm kinda lost on that one xD maybe record a video and show me what happens when you sleep your pc?

Try resetting the CMOS by unplugging the computer and removing the MOBO battery for a few seconds.

From what I gather, you have to restart it a bunch of times until it successfully boots.

Do the fans or MOBO splash screen display? How do you know it didn't boot correctly?

EDIT: Recording a video of it can't hurt, might help us see what's wrong.

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

BIOS has that option to leave devices powered when system is asleep and to allow waking it by them. Check the settings or clear CMOS

I need S340. But more Define S'ish

42 minutes ago, HPWebcamAble said:

Try resetting the CMOS by unplugging the computer and removing the MOBO battery for a few seconds.

From what I gather, you have to restart it a bunch of times until it successfully boots.

Do the fans or MOBO splash screen display? How do you know it didn't boot correctly?

EDIT: Recording a video of it can't hurt, might help us see what's wrong.

I tried removing the MOBO battery to clear the CMOS but didn't solve the problem about your question the fans wont work and nothing is display at all it's like PC without power just 2 lights on motherboard the start and the restart buttons which is normal 

30 minutes ago, Allshevski said:

BIOS has that option to leave devices powered when system is asleep and to allow waking it by them. Check the settings or clear CMOS

I did clear the CMOS nothing new still the same 

Did you mean in your OP that you had completely unplugged your PC and after plugging it back in it booted as if it had just woken from sleep? If so it's likely going into hibernate not sleep. Try disabling hibernate by typing "powercfg /h" into command prompt being ran as administrator.

10 hours ago, Xyntium said:

Did you mean in your OP that you had completely unplugged your PC and after plugging it back in it booted as if it had just woken from sleep? If so it's likely going into hibernate not sleep. Try disabling hibernate by typing "powercfg /h" into command prompt being ran as administrator.

did it still nothing changed even when I shut down my PC it wont start its not just sleeping or hibernate 

Have you double checked all your psu connectors are seated correctly and see if you can test the psu will start up 100% of the time if you short the green and black pins. If not it's likely the PSU, I also notice there is quite a bit of dust in your rig, I'd remove components one at a time after the psu test, clean out all exposed connectors, and put them back in and try boot after each one.

11 minutes ago, Xyntium said:

Have you double checked all your psu connectors are seated correctly and see if you can test the psu will start up 100% of the time if you short the green and black pins. If not it's likely the PSU, I also notice there is quite a bit of dust in your rig, I'd remove components one at a time after the psu test, clean out all exposed connectors, and put them back in and try boot after each one.

thanks for your amazing comment my PSU doesn't have colored connectors all are black no colored wires everything is black black because I considered testing my PSU then I realized there is no colors what do I do?

Ah, sorry just looked up the psu, it should have came with a self test adapter. Do you have another mobo you could hook up to the psu to give it a test?

1 minute ago, Xyntium said:

Ah, sorry just looked up the psu, it should have came with a self test adapter. Do you have another mobo you could hook up to the psu to give it a test?

I'm sorry I don't have its just 1 

1 minute ago, Xyntium said:

PSU%20Paper%20Clip%20Test%205.pngI

It'd be the same pins on your psu

thank you very much man I will try it then tell you 

Unplug all of the psu connectors before you do aswell