5820K asus ai suite 3

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
4 minutes ago, Rhotis said:

Asus X99-a USB 3.1 mobo, 5820k CPU, Phanteks TCdx12 cooler running win 10 64 bit.

Trying to get Aus AI Suite going but its not installing.  Looked around a little and cant find an actual answer so if anyone has experience with this would be much appreciated.  When I try to launch any of the apps from that download from ASUS they do not run.  

When you download the zip file go into the properties and click the Unblock option, after that you can unzip and should install without any problem.

Asus X99-a USB 3.1 mobo, 5820k CPU, Phanteks TCdx12 cooler running win 10 64 bit.

Trying to get Aus AI Suite going but its not installing.  Looked around a little and cant find an actual answer so if anyone has experience with this would be much appreciated.  When I try to launch any of the apps from that download from ASUS they do not run.  

4 minutes ago, Rhotis said:

When you download the zip file go into the properties and click the Unblock option, after that you can unzip and should install without any problem.

57 minutes ago, W-L said:

That did the trick,  danka.