Wich thermal paste?

Avcoor

Hi!

My mobo has been dead for a while and I just finnaly got the money to buy a new one. 

The thing is: I use a CM Hyper T4, but just after I installed a friend needed thermal paste and I gave the rest that I still had.

Now I need to buy a new one and I don't want some generic run-of-the-mill Thermal goop because I'll be upgrading the CPU cooler to the Raijintek Tisis later this year.

Can you guys help me choose one from this list

I know absolutely nothing about thermal paste brands and performance/money.

Thanks a lot for the attention!

Intel i7-4770; ASUS Z97M-PLUS/BR ;Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz; EVGA Geforce 970 SC; Corsair TX550M; Raijintek Aeneas

thermal paste is thermal paste, just don't get the generic brand. you can get Arctic Silver 5 (first that pops up on Amazon when you search for "thermal paste"), if you want, it's good

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

*Edit: oh, hey, never mind, no MX-4 on there.

Google the different thermal pastes on there and you might find a couple that stand out as good or bad. Realistically, though, unless you're buying Terhmul Greese from Bob's Computing Company, Ink., you'll be within 1-3C of virtually everything else.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

Please consider using the search function next time, this topic has been discussed several times only this week