Daisy-Chaining EK Predators

I was thinking about future water-cooling projects, and I started to wonder how viable it would be to chain multiple Predator AIOs together with their quick-disconnect. The only glaring problem I can see is that you'd have an extra CPU block, but what about the pumps and internal reservoirs?

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

Those are already designed to be expanded so likely they have plenty of pump power with just one. IF that's the case, it'd be a waste of money IMO (paying that much more due to the pump.) I'd just do another rad.

3 hours ago, royalcrown said:

Those are already designed to be expanded so likely they have plenty of pump power with just one. IF that's the case, it'd be a waste of money IMO (paying that much more due to the pump.) I'd just do another rad.

Oh, no, I wasn't asking if the extra pump power would be worth it, I was asking about interference~

The entire purpose would be to have another rad, since I don't think they have pre-filled quick-disconnect rads available.

AH...For what they cost here (just looked yesterday), i'd rather buy a small reservoir, fitting and such and just do another rad. $350 seems like a lot of money just to save a little bleeding and filling. If you do it sometime, post it though, it'd be neat.

9 hours ago, Dash Lambda said:

Oh, no, I wasn't asking if the extra pump power would be worth it, I was asking about interference~

The entire purpose would be to have another rad, since I don't think they have pre-filled quick-disconnect rads available.

http://www.amazon.com/Colder-NS6D17006-Polypropylene-Fitting-Coupler/dp/B008V22FCK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457363874&sr=8-1&keywords=colder+ns6d17006

Amazon has the colder connectors to add your own. Get the one with3/8 flow and 3/8 barbs. Model Number for the Main coupler is NS6D17006. The insert model number is NS6D22006.

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU

26 minutes ago, shawn finkenstead said:

http://www.amazon.com/Colder-NS6D17006-Polypropylene-Fitting-Coupler/dp/B008V22FCK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457363874&sr=8-1&keywords=colder+ns6d17006

Amazon has the colder connectors to add your own. Get the one with3/8 flow and 3/8 barbs. Model Number for the Main coupler is NS6D17006. The insert model number is NS6D22006.

Wow... I might actually use those~

Probably not with a predator (I want a D5 pump), but still...

Just now, Dash Lambda said:

Wow... I might actually use those~

Probably not with a predator (I want a D5 pump), but still...

Yeah when I had my Predator I had plans like yours. So got lucky one day and found those on Amazon. And they do work. When you take them apart full of liquid you might see 1 drop of liquid sitting on the barb. They are worth the money in my opinion.

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU