PC Cleaning

What can i do to clean my pc, 'm selling it so i want it to look clean.

Apart from compressed air to clean the dust out of it, is there anything else i can do?

Just now, Dewam said:

Clean the case?

There is nothing on the case to be cleaned, i think i just need to remove the dust out of it

If you want it sparking clean, disassemble the whole pc and clean the parts one by one. I recommend cleaning with an electronic duster. It costs more than air cans, but its more powerful and effective and does not run out of air, so its cheaper in the long run.

i5 4690k | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Swiftech H240-X | MSI Z97s SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb ( 2x4gb ) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850EVO 250gb SSD & WD Caviar Blue 1tb HDD | Fractal Design Define R5

Just now, Goat said:

If you want it sparking clean, disassemble the whole pc and clean the parts one by one. I recommend cleaning with an electronic duster. It costs more than air cans, but its more powerful and effective and does not run out of air, so its cheaper in the long run.

Well, there isnt anything "dirty" about it, just some dust that needs cleaned up.

1 minute ago, bart69132 said:

There is nothing on the case to be cleaned, i think i just need to remove the dust out of it

The outside of the case. Fat and fingerprintmarks may be visible. Also a case that is newly cleaned is more attractive.

Just now, bart69132 said:

Well, there isnt anything "dirty" about it, just some dust that needs cleaned up.

Well, if you think that the pc is so clean that nothing more have to be done, why are you asking?

Just now, Dewam said:

The outside of the case. Fat and fingerprintmarks may be visible. Also a case that is newly cleaned is more attractive.

there is just some around the handles, apart from that there isnt anything i can see

you can use a q-tip for small places

water won't hurt any casing btw

you can also use a toothbrush even thougth the pc is probably only dusty

3 minutes ago, bart69132 said:

there is just some around the handles, apart from that there isnt anything i can see

then why are you asking if there isn't anything to clean that you can think of....

:/ 

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

18 minutes ago, SeanAngelo said:

then why are you asking if there isn't anything to clean that you can think of....

:/ 

Just incase there is something that i missed that would need to be cleaned :/