cheap and quiet

RichieXtheXboss

im looking for a cheap and quiet cpu fan that will keep my i5 4460 really cool and quiet. i would like it to be under 30 and have a custom look to it (black or blue) and not really a fan of how the hyper 212 evo looks 

CPU: i5 4690k  (overclocked to 4.3ghz)             CPU Cooler: Cryorig h7                 MOBO:  Msi Z97 pc mate             RAM: 8GB HyperX 1600 blue

GPU: rx480  4gb                                                 CASE: Corsair Spec-01 red              OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 500   watt                                       SSD:    v60gb Mushkin ssd                HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

1 minute ago, RichieXtheXboss said:

im looking for a cheap and quiet cpu fan that will keep my i5 4460 really cool and quiet. i would like it to be under 30 and have a custom look to it (black or blue) and not really a fan of how the hyper 212 evo looks 

If it was still in stock, I´d recommend the H7.

The beQuiet! PURE ROCK

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

11 minutes ago, RichieXtheXboss said:

Well the only one that rwally still exists is the 212.

500 Posts achieved 29/4/16 9:13PM

i7 980x Power! BeamnDrivionothbesgameComicSans

“I was the rebellious one.” - Maxene Andrews

Damn that's a nice hair flick 1981 Simon LeBon!

"Nothing gets you going like a juicy pussy!" - ashens

"what sorry blender isn't that what you make smoothe?" - pathole

"Yeah, well i'm a member of the waffen ss who lives with hitler in the bunker And i like modern music!" - Hans krebs loves fish

"We won world war 2 for a reason" - ironic shitposting is still shitposting

"Fight shooting game with pretty girls" - megami strike 1943

"You've got wood in an evo" - moog

"oxygofishafacematerialsotosis" - linus

"Vehicle stimulator" - crappy russian mod site

"The power table" - Nerdcubed

"Nuclear spaghetti" - ashens

FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!!!!

22 hours ago, xTrixieHD said:

Well the only one that rwally still exists is the 212.

What do you mean by that?

Under 30 what? What currency are you using? Where are you shopping/located?

Are you not satisfied with the stock cooler?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

8 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What do you mean by that?

Under 30 what? What currency are you using? Where are you shopping/located?

Are you not satisfied with the stock cooler?

using usd online/ the U.S.A

and it looks like i will have to use the stock cooler the  hyper wont fit in my case 

CPU: i5 4690k  (overclocked to 4.3ghz)             CPU Cooler: Cryorig h7                 MOBO:  Msi Z97 pc mate             RAM: 8GB HyperX 1600 blue

GPU: rx480  4gb                                                 CASE: Corsair Spec-01 red              OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 500   watt                                       SSD:    v60gb Mushkin ssd                HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

2 hours ago, RichieXtheXboss said:

using usd online/ the U.S.A

and it looks like i will have to use the stock cooler the  hyper wont fit in my case 

What case do you have?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.