Is there any estimated date until the Pi Zero is back in stock?

Looking to create a WiFi seeking game that involves Raspberry Pis, Does any one have an idea when they'll be back in stock or where there in stock?

5 hours ago, beaker15 said:

Looking to create a WiFi seeking game that involves Raspberry Pis, Does any one have an idea when they'll be back in stock or where there in stock?

The Pi Zeros are so popular the only place I could find them was Ebay, and they're a bit overpriced (~$20).

Honestly I would just get the Pi 3, the Pi Zero is kinda overrated imo.

Want to build yourself a NAS? Check here!

Seems there were loads of scalpers at first, I saw them selling for £40+ Hopefully they'll get more stock soon as I'd like to mess around with one. 

CPU - Ryzen 7 5800x3D |  GPU - RTX 3080 TUF OC | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570 | RAM - Patriot Viper Blackout 32GB 3200MHz | Case - InWin 805 | Boot Drive - Corsair MP600 PCIe 4.0  Storage - 2 x 1TB SSD's & 1 500GB SSD | PSU - Seasonic Focus Gold 1000w | Display - ASUS TUF VG27WQ Curved 1440P 165Hz | Cooling - ASUS TUF LC240 AIO + 5 aRGB Fans

probably once the demand for them slows. Also, if you are wanting to do a wifi seeking game, make sure you get a wifi adapter for it as the pi zero does not have built in wifi.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Most likely, the Pi Zero is going to be out of stock for quite a while, considering that the new Raspberry Pi 3 was just released. If you want a small Raspberry Pi, go for the model A+. If I were to make a decision though, I would go for the Raspberry Pi 3. It has better specs, and is still pretty small. Raspberry Pi 3 would also allow you to create a more demanding game.