Razer Blade 14 or Razer Blade Stealth?

I'm looking into acquiring a Razer Blade as they are very compact and are very light. My Asus ROG G750JZ is just to cumbersome to lug around so I've been wondering what would be the more suitable replacement. I like the Razer Blade Stealth due to the QHD+ and the upcoming Razer Core, but it's a bit small for my tastes which where I'm unsure which would be better. The 14" Razer Blade or the 12" Razer Blade Stealth. Price is not the biggest concern, but I would like to keep it under $1600, but that is flexible

I'd go with the stealth solely because of the razer core. 

HTID

If you want to game on the go or need anything gpu accelerated get the blade 14. The stealth is just an ultrabook with the option to game at home with the additional purchase of the core and a GPU.

If you would like to drag a whole core with you all the time to play games, Stealth. Current gen and you can always upgrade the GPU which is pretty cool imo.

Or you can't wait and don't like to have a core with you to game properly, I guess the Razer Blade 14 will be your best bet here. 

7 hours ago, SirSquid said:

I'd go with the stealth solely because of the razer core. 

Asus rog Gl552jx or Dell 7599 i5 or lenovo y50. Which is the best in your opinion and why? plus i am buying in india so please consider the cost and also, is gl552 safe for future? i mean if i want to play on low in a year or two later on? and if u want, recommend another laptop? i need it for good gaming and collage as well..will be doing engineering..but gaming is preferred xD

I plan to use the laptop for school and travel. And the core seems small enough to fit into a backpack if I'm going to be away for awhile. Also seems nice for LAN parties. But I am not a big fan of small screens. But I guess I can't have everything

Hey, I was a bit like you, had a G75 and well when I went to college I had to use my laptop to work and carrying a 5kg laptop+charge )because well 1h of batterie is far from enough) wasn't handy at all. Trust me when you get to small screens, it's bothersome in the beginning, but you quickly get used to it although i wouldn't recommend anything under 13" cause well it's get really small for gaming :v 14" is kinda the optimal size since the laptop will fit in a small bag and the screen size is more than enough for gaming or multitasking.
Now what kind of games do you want to play and do you care about having everything maxed out (The glorious Ultra setting) cause if it's for some CS GO or LoL and casually play AAA games from time to time a GTX960M or 970M will be more than enough for your usage (In that case if you don't have the budget I'd say the Asus G501 or the recently reviewed by our dear Linus Dell XPS 15 and if you have the money go for the Razer Blade 14 or maybe look up the Aorus brand the X5 may fit your need although the battery may be a little lackluster)
I wouldn't recommend the Razer Stealth+Core, the technologie is new, they had some reported driver issues and it isn't as perfect as it may seem, plus you will be getting a dual core efficiency proc which can reduce your gaming performances. Keep in mind that you would have to buy the Razer Stealth, the Core and a graphic card since it is not included and to have a better performance than a 970M you'd have to go with a 960 or 970 so something in the room of 300$ which you have to add to the original 1500-2000$ price of the laptop+core

Overall if you have the budget go for the Blade 14 or the G501 from Asus these would be my top picks

Hope I helped you a bit and sorry for bad english not my main language :v ;)

I do have an extra GTX 980 windforce that I can install into the core (I was running planning to run SLI on my PC but I've been lazy and haven't taken the time to install the extra card and set it up properly).

And I do agree that 14" is the sweet spot for small laptops. When away from home, probably the hardest thing I play would be world of warships and world of tanks. I do play Battlefield 4 on my G750JZ , but that's when I'm connected to a good internet connection like at a relative's or friend's house.

The whole point of the Stealth and Core is so you have something compact and mobile when you are on the go, and when you go home, just plug in and play whatever triple-A title you have installed. But, hopefully Razer either updates the Blade 14 to be compatible with the Core or they release a new Blade that is compatible with the Core. The 12" screen was honestly the biggest turn off and what made me go meh when thinking about buying it. But with all this input, for now it looks like I'm leaning towards the Blade 14 unless Razer announces a new Blade that is compatible with the Core.

As of right now, I'm still saving up and probably won't have all the money until late April or May, so they still have time.