New Laptop. Recommendations?

xox

Hello :D

I would quite like a laptop for study etc. So, there are a number of requirements I have for this new laptop. These are:

• Has to have Windows 8
  • Has to have 4-8GB RAM
  • Has to have a 4hr+ battery
  • Has to have a sizable cached (preferably) HDD or an SSD
  • Has to have a 15" screen

• Should have a Cached HDD
  • Should have an ODD
  • Should have decent graphics
  • Should be a Haswell based system
  • Should be under £900
  • Should have a backlit keyboard

• Could be British made- If that's possible (or at least non-Chinese) no worries if you can't find one :D
  • Could have a touchscreen

If someone could find a laptop with all of that, that would be brilliant. Thanks!

-Tom

Compatible with Windows 95

I dont know if it fits all those requirements. But the new aspire s7 is very hard to beat.

| 3570k @ 4.5 | swiftech h220 ordered after patent issues | EVGA 660ti SC 3gb | 8gb gskill ripjaws | Asus p8z77-v lx | Corsair Ax 750 | Asus Xonar DS | Corsair C70 white | CM quickfire rapid mx browns | G500 | 

I dont know if it fits all those requirements. But the new aspire s7 is very hard to beat.

The S7 fits most but not all of those requirements. I have a overview of the S7 on the members review section if anyone is interested

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

The S7 fits most but not all of those requirements. I have a overview of the S7 on the members review section if anyone is interested

Yeah, I like the S7, but I would rather get the VAIO Pro. It comes with all of Sony's software and is genuinely better value. However, too expensive :(

Oh yea get a Sony laptop. They have the best service in the world, where it takes 1 to 2 month to process repairs, and you need to pay shipping. The system needs to have the lid open to lift the laptop (as it does that) so that you can attach cables to it, let alone has air flow. Oh and the build quality is so great, you see them broken already at the Sony store demo unit.

What is the purpose of your laptop?

The one in my sig? :D

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Oh yea get a Sony laptop. They have the best service in the world, where it takes 1 to 2 month to process repairs, and you need to pay shipping. The system needs to have the lid open to lift the laptop (as it does that) so that you can attach cables to it, let alone has air flow. Oh and the build quality is so great, you see them broken already at the Sony store demo unit.

What is the purpose of your laptop?

Studying in general. I am prob going to have it for a little while too :D I quite like the look of the Sony Vaio Fit 15" at the moment and look on the Sony website for some decent configurations.

Acer Aspire S7, Samsung ATIV 9 Plus, or MacBook Air.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5