Evga 980 ti Hydro copper ?

SmittyTech

I am building a new system with a custom water cooling loop. I was going to get a normal 980 ti and get an ek waterblock for it, But this is basically the same thing. Its actually about 40$ cheaper for the hydro cooper. What do you guys think?

When possible get GPUs that are made with the waterblock preinstalled just so you don't have to (potentially) void the warranty or destroy something when installing one yourself, unless you like that sort of thing. Personally I would get the Hydro.

Primary Build: i7-4790 · 16GB Hynix DDR3-1600 · Sapphire Tri-X R9 390x · NZXT S340 · Win10 Pro · Seagate Barracuda 1TB T_T

Portable: 2015 Retina Macbook Pro 13" · i5-5257u · 512GB PCIe SSD · Intel Iris 6100 T_T

If my post helped you, please rate it!

12 minutes ago, sushisharkjl said:

When possible get GPUs that are made with the waterblock preinstalled just so you don't have to (potentially) void the warranty or destroy something when installing one yourself, unless you like that sort of thing. Personally I would get the Hydro.

Didnt even think about the warranty! going to go with the hydro copper

If you can find somewhere with stock then get the Hydro. I bought a couple when they were first released and love them. They also have a custom EVGA cutout on the block that lights up which you don't get with a standard EK block.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

1 minute ago, SonoDanshi said:

If you can find somewhere with stock then get the Hydro. I bought a couple when they were first released and love them. They also have a custom EVGA cutout on the block that lights up which you don't get with a standard EK block.

Amazon has them in stock with prime.