VCore issue (gigabyte z97 - 4770k)

So I've posted in the past, I have a Gigabyte z97 itx wifi motherboard. I am able to OC to 4.7-4.8, however I would like the CPU to reduce it's voltage. 

EIST (intel speed step) is enabled, so my core clock does come down. 

HOWEVER, regardless of what configuration of auto or enabled i use for c1,c7/c7, and c3 states, the voltage is pinged at what I set it to, right now I have a quick and dirty OC with 1.3, which I am working on reducing, but I would also like the voltage to reduce itself when in idle.

With that said, what are the negatives to the vcore being locked in at whatever voltage i set it at with the clock speed being reduced? heat does not seem like an issue.

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

reflashed the bios just in case. still no good 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

check my youtube channel there is a video on gigabyte z97 and how to set adaptive voltage.  its towards the end of the video

Mainboard Asrock Z170 OCF CPU 6700k RAM Tridentz 3600 HDD Intel 730 240gb GPU GTX 780ti sc acx PSU Silverstone Strider 1200W  Case Antec 900 Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad T520 build log-   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35809-antec-900-the-re-birth-of-a-legend/ Check out the Tech Center https://www.youtube.com/user/prokon24/videos LTT's Unicore King

i also have a gigabyte z97 (gaming 5) unfortunately, gigabyte mobos dont have adaptive voltages (dammit) so the only option you have is setting up adaptive voltages (annoying af and im too lazy to do) like prokon has said. 

Cpu: i5 4690k @ 4.3ghz

Gpu: Asus GTX 970 Strix 

Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB

Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5

Psu: EVGA Supernova 750W G2

Case: NZXT Noctis 450

1 hour ago, ProKoN said:

check my youtube channel there is a video on gigabyte z97 and how to set adaptive voltage.  its towards the end of the video

thanks, skimmed the video, will watch in the morning before work. 

Jesus, one reason I got the gigabyte was to hackintosh it... but i guess for future reference i'm sticking with Asus. 

Resist!