Gaming Mouse

I am looking for a gaming mouse between 20 to 30 USD. I mostly play FPS games, could someone suggest me one

M40 is in that range iirc

27 minutes ago, dracarys said:

I am looking for a gaming mouse between 20 to 30 USD. I mostly play FPS games, could someone suggest me one

Try and save up just a few bucks more, the 40-60 range is where the high end mice are and they are SO worth the money over lower end mice.

However like @ChickenNugget the Corsair M40 is a great option in that area.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

3 hours ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

Absolutely fantastic mouse.

Absolutely not. It has a subpar sensor for a gaming mouse that has weird predefined DPI steps and performs good only on 500 DPI. Not to mention that it doesn't glide smoothly, because of the thin feet. The only advantage it has is the sensei-like shape, but that's subjective.

8 hours ago, dracarys said:

You can't beat the Evga Torq X5 in this price category. If you can spend a bit more, take a look at the Corsair Sabre RGB Optical. I'd suggest trying as many mice as possible in a store before making a purchase since peripherals are very subjective. The Rival 100 is a decent choice only if you really like the shape. The sensor in it is much worse than in the mice I mentioned.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds