Will there be any bottlenecks??

Wrong link. You want the permalink on the top of the build list.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Just now, HKZeroFive said:

Wrong link. You want the permalink on the top of the build list.

Opps Thx :D

Just now, GunsAreWhatIDo said:

Opps Thx :D

You won't see any bottlenecks.

However, it'll be a waste of money to get an overclockable CPU with a mobo that cannot overclock it. The Z170 is the motherboard you want, not the B150.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

You won't see any bottlenecks.

However, it'll be a waste of money to get an overclockable CPU with a mobo that cannot overclock it. The Z170 is the motherboard you want, not the B150.

Ok will this be a more relevant choice : https://www.komplett.se/product/783616/datorutrustning/paketerbjudande/uppgraderingspaket/uppgraderingspaket-intel-core-i7-6700k#

Ignore the swedish :D

4 minutes ago, WarWeeny said:

You say later this year...how much later?

Maybe after the summer. Both my dad and my money has to be agreed :D 

3 minutes ago, GunsAreWhatIDo said:

Yeah, looks like a good combo of parts.

Spoiler

Yeah, looks like a good combo of parts.

Ok Thanks. I can´t wait to lay my hands on some high end components :D Since im 15 i´ve not had a chance to do that earlier.

2 hours ago, GunsAreWhatIDo said:

Maybe after the summer. Both my dad and my money has to be agreed :D 

maybe wait until August then for picking parts? good chance there are some newly release graphics cards by then, or some good deals because of summer.

2 hours ago, WarWeeny said:

maybe wait until August then for picking parts? good chance there are some newly release graphics cards by then, or some good deals because of summer.

I have a R9 290 so i will probably not be looking for a GPU but well i´ll see how things turn out :D

I have a R9 290 so i will probably not be looking for a GPU but well i´ll see how things turn out :D

Well, Intel knowing, they could release a new batch of processors, and who knows, maybe AMD steps up their game and make a fantastic processor by that time.

It never hurts to wait when upgrading your Pc, since parts can be had cheaper in the future, or new stuff comes out at a better price/performance range.

But i would suggest to wait until august, when you are close to upgrading and see what is being offered on the market then, maybe you have some extra cash to burn to replace the 290 (it is showing it's age already, and dem cards get quite hot last time i checked) - it wouldn't be a bad idea to replace that 290 when you are doing your upgrade.

Just now, WarWeeny said:

Well, Intel knowing, they could release a new batch of processors, and who knows, maybe AMD steps up their game and make a fantastic processor by that time.

It never hurts to wait when upgrading your Pc, since parts can be had cheaper in the future, or new stuff comes out at a better price/performance range.

But i would suggest to wait until august, when you are close to upgrading and see what is being offered on the market then, maybe you have some extra cash to burn to replace the 290 (it is showing it's age already, and dem cards get quite hot last time i checked) - it wouldn't be a bad idea to replace that 290 when you are doing your upgrade.

Yeah it is a heat producer. But for me max temp is 80C. But yeah i´ve thought of maybe be replacing that to but then i´ll need more money but rather that than a "under preforming" GPU. I have a long time to edit the buy list so it would suprise me if i dont tweak some things :) 

2 minutes ago, GunsAreWhatIDo said:

Yeah it is a heat producer. But for me max temp is 80C. But yeah i´ve thought of maybe be replacing that to but then i´ll need more money but rather that than a "under preforming" GPU. I have a long time to edit the buy list so it would suprise me if i dont tweak some things :) 

Also, keep in mind, if you can sell that 290, you have extra money to spend on the upgrade.

6 minutes ago, WarWeeny said:

Also, keep in mind, if you can sell that 290, you have extra money to spend on the upgrade.

My current plan is to replace the R9 290 with a R7 260x that belonged in this computer earlier. Than selling it (The whole computer) And keep the R9 290 GPU and my 750 W Psu. After that i use the money i got from the computer to buy a case,hdd,cpu,mobo,Etc. And above that i will be working in some money so i will probaly have about 1.5-2.5k left so maybe i´ll use that+the money i´ll get for my current GPU (R9 290) and buy like a 970 or MAYBE Maybe a R9 Fury x if the price tag gets lower.

Does that look like a good solution?? I think thats the best way to solve this. I hope you understand my way of thinking even tho my english isn´t that good. :) 

My current plan is to replace the R9 290 with a R7 260x that belonged in this computer earlier. Than selling it (The whole computer) And keep the R9 290 GPU and my 750 W Psu. After that i use the money i got from the computer to buy a case,hdd,cpu,mobo,Etc. And above that i will be working in some money so i will probaly have about 1.5-2.5k left so maybe i´ll use that+the money i´ll get for my current GPU (R9 290) and buy like a 970 or MAYBE Maybe a R9 Fury x if the price tag gets lower.

Does that look like a good solution?? I think thats the best way to solve this. I hope you understand my way of thinking even tho my english isn´t that good. :) 

hmm, depending on how old that PSU is, you might want to sell that too.

Go full upgrade in august, especially if you have 2500 to burn, you do not want to keep anything of that computer, since you can buy a REALLY good machine for that money.

17 hours ago, WarWeeny said:

hmm, depending on how old that PSU is, you might want to sell that too.

Go full upgrade in august, especially if you have 2500 to burn, you do not want to keep anything of that computer, since you can buy a REALLY good machine for that money.

I bought the Psu about a year ago so maybe.

But i´ll se how i do when it is more relevant (in august) So for now i just have to save up money. :) Thanks for the help.