Dual display brightness problem

Alright so I have two Lg monitors and when I set them up the firs time the brightness was off. I managed to fix it by setting them both to the same settings, however now for no apparent reason the brightness is off again. and they are on the same settings but one is still dimmer than the other. They are both Lg 24M47VQ 24 inch monitors. i also noticed this strange "wave" effect on the dimmer screen. I say wave but it doesnt move though. I'll attach a picture. Thank for the help!

IMG_0396.JPG

one i already had, for about six months. the other is a month old. I honestly couldn't tell you which one was new though. But yeah both were bought new.

Actually I just checked, the one on the left is newer.

Just return the monitor if it is one month old. The back light should not degrade so quickly. It took 6 years for my Nec monitor to go below 120cd/m2 which is recommended brightness for video and photo editing

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM