Big Problem I Need Help With

Money

So, let my try to explain.

I started to experience random blue screens attributed to many different codes. Those codes said they were most likely RAM problem, so I bought some new RAM. Same problem. Then I did a big upgrade, (Mobo, processor, PSU), and the problems were still occurring. Windows has been reinstalled many times. I also added another 6870. WHAT THE HECK IS THE PROBLEM HERE! DX

Go to (C:\Windows\Minidump)

Do you find anything? If so, post it here, and someone might find out what the problem might be.

What HDD/SSD do you use for your OS, and how long have you had it for? I had a problem that reminds me of yours, and I found out the problem was my 4 year old HDD that just became VERY unstable, and later died. randomly. When i bought a new HDD my computer was running fine again. :)

An opinion far away from your own can only be seen as madness.

i guess overheating and stuff isn't a problem here?...maybe your components don't play well with each other...or you bought broken RAM again...this isn't uncommon; i had to send 2 ( two ) 670 phantoms after another back...and it was a hell of benchruns and cursing...

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

There's 11 .dmp files in there

Very unlikely that the RAM is broken again. I think Corsair is a trustworthy company. Overheating is definitely out of the question. Hahah

Another thing might be bad power from the wall (in that case get a UPS [which i would recommend to get anyway])

Or your powercord does have an issue (ground -problems / -missing)

so, is it pointless to ask, if you updated the bios and tried different GPUs? or get rid of some other stuff to root the problem out, just brainstorming here...

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

There's 11 .dmp files in there Very unlikely that the RAM is broken again. I think Corsair is a trustworthy company. Overheating is definitely out of the question. Hahah

Everything is fallible, even in the rare cases manufacturers check every unit (most check 1 in 50) they guy checking it could make a mistake.

have you tried with the onboard graphics? Are you getting a consistent draw of power from you wall socket? is you powersupply rated well above your use, they degrade over time an offer less watts.

Best of luck resolving you issue.

I doubt it's power. No other computer in my house has a problem, and I've used 2 power cords.

The HDD had to be cleared and the BIOS was updated when I upgraded the mobo and processor.

I have not tried on board. The wattage should be about 350w away from the max of 750w and it's brand new. These problems also happened on the old PSU.

ok, any usb devices like keyboard, hubs or somewhat with errors...it's a longshot, but i stumbled over such little things that caused the problems..

Only things I have plugged into USB are my Deathadder, Black Widow, MXL 006, and occasionally my phone and Corsair Survivor.

I doubt it's power. No other computer in my house has a problem' date=' and I've used 2 power cords. The HDD had to be cleared and the BIOS was updated when I upgraded the mobo and processor. I have not tried on board. The wattage should be about 350w away from the max of 750w and it's brand new. These problems also happened on the old PSU. [/quote']

easy to check if the wall socket has a issue, relocate it to one you know is faultless.

oh man, i would try to rule every single part out...maybe you can get some parts for testruns from friends? it's a real bummer to have a new system sitting in front and it wont run properly...