Game rig build. "Dead Inside"

Kithkannin

After a few weeks of research and getting an amazing deal on a Gigabyte Z170-HD3p MoBo (45 BNIB) I have put together a build around it that will be specifically used for gaming. The MoBo will be staying and im thinking the cpu I have chosen will work well. I am open to ideas for better cpu at general price range. The computer is going to be named "Dead Inside" due to having an all white exterior with a all Black interior. Here is the PCPP info please let me know what you think of this build. It will be used for serious gaming and moderate programming (School work) and that is about it. 

[edited to include better format and current changes]

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($249.89 @ OutletPC) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($24.75 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($89.99 @ Micro Center) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($69.84 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($87.49 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB Double Dissipation Video Card  ($274.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Thermaltake Core X9 Snow Edition ATX Desktop Case  ($109.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($63.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1020.81
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-23 14:01 EST-0500

1 minute ago, Kithkannin said:

After a few weeks of research and getting an amazing deal on a Gigabyte Z170-HD3p MoBo (45 BNIB) I have put together a build around it that will be specifically used for gaming. The MoBo will be staying and im thinking the cpu I have chosen will work well. I am open to ideas for better cpu at general price range. The computer is going to be named "Dead Inside" due to having an all white exterior with a all Black interior. Here is the PCPP link https://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/ please let me know what you think of this build. It will be used for serious gaming and moderate programming (School work) and that is about it. 

Wrong link, brings you to your own part list. Gotta export it first.

DO NOT BUY THE V300! Buy something that's faster and more reliable.

I say jiggly-bytes when I see "GB".

It goes down better than you would expect.

If you click on [bb] in your build list window, you can cut and paste a formatted list that is much easier to read on this forum.

I would suggest a different ssd, higher capacity if possible. Sandisk and Samsung have mostly black casings. Samsung 850 Evo would look good in the build.

EVGA 210-GQ-0650-V1 is a better psu.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Thanks for advice everyone. Updated list with changes as well as changed format of list for easier reading. @brob thank you for info on better forum view and info for possible changes.