Is switching between mice difficult?

Ramontes

So I've been looking into the razer mamba and am beginning to consider it as a second mouse, mostly because the LED and its similarity to the Taipan. And i just have to ask if its difficult  or awkward switching between mice. I suppose i could compare it as switching between Smash Brother's games or different Gamecube controllers. 

The major issue i have when switching out mice is hand cramps for a few days until my muscles adjust. How fast your brain adjusts is really up to you, nobody can predict that :) 

My hands are so beat up from years of forging it doesn't matter what mouse I use.. I'm horrible with it :D

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

Not from my experience. I'm sure you'll get used to it eventually even if you're uncomfortable at first.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

for me it takes forever to adjust. ive been using the razer deathadder ever since 2010 i believe. i went through 4 of them (2 of the 1st versions then a 2013 one now the chroma) 

while i want to use a new mouse i just cant get used to it easy.

I find a week is enough, but then I use mice alot.

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

VR HTC Vive, Audio Strap Motion Platform DOF Reality 2 DOF

Depends what kind of mouse your changing to. Having all out different designs is difficult. I went from a cheap wireless mouse to a mionix castor. Big difference. It also really depends on what games you play. Csgo takes the longest for obvious reasons.

When I went from a crappy logitech mouse to the G502, I adjusted pretty fast, but when I tried to go from the G502 to the G303 it took a while and felt quite uncomfortable, so I switched back to the G502 pretty fast

Some guy called my office, trying to sell me computers. I just said "oh you mean those little box's with the tv on top? Yeah, our accountant has some". He promptly gave up and hung up the phone lol

Depends what you'll be doing. It it's professional CS:GO, hell yeah, that will take you weeks to adjust. If it's just for everyday use, then it doesn't really make a difference.