Looking for certain Mini-ITX case

T_Maister

Trying to find a mini-ITX case that has 4 front USB ports, I don't care if its 3.0 or 2.0, as long as there is 4 usb front ports on the case, that is what I am looking for. Looking to make a console lookalike, with the 4 USB ports in front as controller ports.

Anything that comes with 4 front ports, I just need name or page of it, new or used, I can't do 3, I'm OCD, otherwise I would have already found one with 2 ports lol

When do you plan on using 4 usb controllers?

1 Xbox one wireless dongle, 4 remotes? 

You can do the same with wireless 360

Antec ISK-110 has 4 ports, but doesn't fit a graphics card.

Is a case with a 5.25" bay an option?

Or a splitter would work. You could put one inside and mod (dremel out small USB-sized rectangles) the case to have a 4-USB splitter that plugs in like USB ports on a case do.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

21 minutes ago, beavo451 said:

Antec ISK-110 has 4 ports, but doesn't fit a graphics card.

Is a case with a 5.25" bay an option?

guess not, trying to make a good pc with my gtx 980, into a small "console" package, but I tried looking everywhere for 4 ports, but only one case showed up, and it does not suit my needs

I've got the solution! (IMO my favorite)

My personal favorite case --- Here --- the Cooler Master Elite 130

plus

this 5.25 drive bay USB adapter --- Here --- with --- Here ---

this will give you 6 correction 7 total USB slots.