DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (MAudioMTrack.sys) Meaning?

Dougieman1001
Go to solution Solved by Stepanos,

I've had this same issue occur with a Dell XPS 15 and its onboard Realtek audio. Something broke your audio drivers/codecs. Usually it's Microsoft Update. For example: on the XPS 15 I noticed in the system log that it turned itself on at 4am and started updating things. Lo and behold when my client tried to use his computer at 8am, it would not start.

Since Windows Recovery still works (the Failed to Start error is the Recovery), find the option that says Refresh my PC. If you updated to the latest build of Win10, Refresh my PC might have been renamed to Reset my PC, in which case when you click on it, simply select Keep my Data and allow Windows to reinstall itself.

Well, I come for help again. Recently my pc has crashed twice when Playing games.. Nothing intensive, just casually playing and it comes up with a blue Screen Saying "Your PC Has run into some problems" etc, etc..

I searched what it told me to to look for more information, I cant really find anything. 

So Im wondering Does anyone know what this means: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (MAudioMTrack.sys) 

I have a M-Audio M-track with all the updated drivers.. So yeah..

Thanks for any help,

Doug

Spoiler

I've had this same issue occur with a Dell XPS 15 and its onboard Realtek audio. Something broke your audio drivers/codecs. Usually it's Microsoft Update. For example: on the XPS 15 I noticed in the system log that it turned itself on at 4am and started updating things. Lo and behold when my client tried to use his computer at 8am, it would not start.

Since Windows Recovery still works (the Failed to Start error is the Recovery), find the option that says Refresh my PC. If you updated to the latest build of Win10, Refresh my PC might have been renamed to Reset my PC, in which case when you click on it, simply select Keep my Data and allow Windows to reinstall itself.

47 minutes ago, Stepanos said:

Thank You. I will try that In a moment :D

Spoiler