Thermaltake 600 Watt TR2 PSU

Thermaltake Versa H21

Thanks!

Just now, DEcobra11 said:

You can't advertise your sales.

Just put specs and price

OK I'll change that. Thanks

Put it in the classifieds?

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

Just now, Ryoutarou97 said:

Put it in the classifieds?

I don't think the Classifieds exist anymore

If I was you I would put a picture of the inside of the case on, as I know I would not buy a computer if it didn't have a picture of the guts. (It would show things like how much dust is inside, how good your cable management is, colour schemes, ect, ect)

14 minutes ago, ChickenNugget said:

I don't think the Classifieds exist anymore

There is a subforum for classifieds here. I believe that is what they meant.

10 minutes ago, KE2012 said:

If I was you I would put a picture of the inside of the case on, as I know I would not buy a computer if it didn't have a picture of the guts. (It would show things like how much dust is inside, how good your cable management is, colour schemes, ect, ect)

I did that. There is a picture with the side panel off. I removed the link now but the eBay listing had one.

1 minute ago, ChickenNugget said:

I did that. There is a picture with the side panel off. I removed the link now but the eBay listing had one.

Hmm, I still have the link open and can't see a one with the side pannel off? You just update it because it might take a while to change.

6 minutes ago, KE2012 said:

Hmm, I still have the link open and can't see a one with the side pannel off? You just update it because it might take a while to change.

Wow just checked that. I could swear I had a picture of it, but I guess I forgot. I'll fix that now.