Durable Mousepad for Gaming

Zach Is Kill

I wear through mouspads pretty quickly. My buying strategy is pretty much as follows:

1. Use mousepad until the fabric where my wrist is is separated from the rubber for 3/4 inches up the mousepad.

2. Rotate 90 degrees until all sides are worn as stated.

3. Peel the sucker right off the rubber.

4. Dispose of the abomination.

5. Got to Best Buy.

6. Buy the plainest mousepad that is literally worse than buying movie theater concessions.

7. Repeat.

In conclusion, I need a mousepad that will:

1. Not wear out within a year.

2. Be pretty slick, for awesome CS:GO flicks.

3. Have no logos, and be solid black.

BONUS QUESTION:

Is the MX Master good for playing CS:GO. (I have a G502, but I wan't to know if this mouse works good anyways.)

Thanks.

Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: i7 4790k || Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO || GPU: GTX 770 || Mobo: Z97 PC Mate || Storage: 240GB Sandisk Extreme Pro || RAM: 4x4GB 1333mHz

I use the Logitec G240 mouse pad and it's really very good. Although it does have the simple Logitec G logo in the corner. I rotate mine too, and have had this for nearly two years and have only had to rotate it once. It has a very slick feel.

Also, I moved from the G500s to the MXMaster and have had no issues with FPS games. People will say wired is the only way to go, but truthfully I have found absolutely no difference. This is coming from an average user, rather than a top tier gaming pro - but I prefer wireless. And the form factor of the MXMaster is insane, feels great!

Just now, huilun02 said:

You might want an aluminium mousepad if wear and tear is an issue for you.

The MX Master isn't quite made for gaming. You want something small and light like the G303.

The MXMaster is fine for gaming. I have both a G500s and an MXMaster and have found myself purely sticking with the MXMaster. Weight is all personal preference, and I max out the weight on the G500s!

Bought the HyperX Fury XL a while ago and will probably never go back to anything smaller. I play on a pretty low sens for CS:GO so it's nice knowing I'll never run out of pad. I have over 1,000 hours on this pad and it shows zero signs of wear. No separation or curling and doesn't move around.

When it does get a little dirty, a quick wipe down with a damp rag brings it back to feeling and looking new again.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826977008`

QCK Heavy, super durable, even without sewn edges. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

18 hours ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

QCK Heavy, super durable, even without sewn edges. 

This, iam currently using one and i was a destroyer of mousepad, i decided to buy a 'expensive' (previous mousepad was some free mousepad from souvenir and those $1 Chinese mousepad) so i will stop destroying mousepads. At 1st i thought i could destroy it but no it's a very gr8 mousepad. Also, wireless and wired mouse for gaming is gimic IMO cus with mx master quality of wireless mouse, i very doubt it id it has any noticeable latency compared to wired one. 

@SeriouslyMikey is your profile pic copyrighted or can i use them for my whatsapp and line profile pic? It's really awesome

Edited by agentagent47

First, you can use any mouse you like. Both g502 and Mx Master can be good for gaming, but usualy for fast reflexes people use lighter mouses.

As for the mousepad, depends a lot if you are a low sensitivity or a high sensitivity player. People with low sensitivity will choose qck (any version) from Steelseries. Personally, i like cloth pads with low friction and i am using somehow a medium sensitivity and my recomandations are: Zowie G-SR or P-SR (the new ones are black, old ones were blue and dark grey), QCK Team (with team logos, they are not black, but they are thicker than normal qck, plus lower friction), Razer goliathus speed (green logo, no black). For what i experienced, there is no difference between a normal qck and other cheap pad from a4tech or others.

As a bonus: In csgo are a lot of cheaters, it really doesnt matter if you invest in something "good" for this game or not, you will be dominated by those who invest in cheating instead of mouses/mousepads.