Folding problem..

Go to solution Solved by megadarkwood,

Uninstall and reinstall? 

@Whaler_99

Last time i was folding i forced shutdown my pc (holding power) and since then it's stuck in this mode(pic)

Any tips appreciated :)

edit: mad skillz editing to get confused :D

post-18973-0-02938900-1378852142_thumb.j

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

Last time i was folding i forced shutdown my pc (holding power) and since then it's stuck in this mode(pic)

Any tips appreciated :)

edit: mad skillz editing to get confused :D

ok that was bad

post-18973-0-08144800-1378852239_thumb.j

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day . Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

Uninstall and reinstall? 

@Whaler_99

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Uninstall and reinstall? 

@Whaler_99

tha FAH i was thinking when i was writing this..

you don't need to reinstall, just kill the f@h process and restart pc. that solves the problem for me

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe

@natkoui

The last time that I had this happen I closed that window and opened from the webclient and then open up the advanced view.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360