Need to find the source of my crashes :(

awesomeness10120

For almost a year now, I've been getting crashes on my PC. Error code varies from crash to crash, but same thing happens. Boots into UEFI Shell. The only way I can get back to Windows is to clear the cmos. Crashes happen usually when I am gaming or doing heavy load stuff for a long time. The computer will then freeze for about a minute, then crash. All drivers are up to date. It usually completely unexpected.

My computer specs are:

Core i5 4590S

MSI Z97i Gaming ACK Motherboard

16Gb DDR3 Kingston Hyperx RAM

MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2G

Crucial BX100 250Gb SSD

EVGA GQ 650w(crashes happened when I had Corsair CX500m, too)

Cooler Master Elite 130 Mini ITX Case

Windows 10 Home 64-bit(crashes happened in Windows 8.1, too)

Can you look at the temps for me?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Monitor temps while under load

Core i5 6600k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce | MSI Z170 Krait Gaming Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4 2400 | NZXT S340 Red                                              EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo | Razer Blackwidow Tournament | Logitech G600 Razer Kraken USB                                                                                                            If you want me to see your post, please remember to quote me!

I imagine this has been a long-standing thorn in your side. I, too, suffer from gremlins that have thus far escaped me. Since temperatures has been mentioned for 3 replies in a row, I'll offer different suggestions. I assume you've tried updating your BIOS by now. The Kingston HyperX RAM - What speed does that run at? Is it XMP memory? I also assume you're not overclocking the CPU where it's an S SKU.

11 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

Can you look at the temps for me?

6 minutes ago, Runefox said:

I imagine this has been a long-standing thorn in your side. I, too, suffer from gremlins that have thus far escaped me. Since temperatures has been mentioned for 3 replies in a row, I'll offer different suggestions. I assume you've tried updating your BIOS by now. The Kingston HyperX RAM - What speed does that run at? Is it XMP memory? I also assume you're not overclocking the CPU where it's an S SKU.

Mid 60s for the both the CPU and GPU under load. Motherboard temps are safe, too.

Screenshot (2).png

7 minutes ago, Runefox said:

RAM is at complete stock speeds. No XMP profiles of any kind. And it's at 1600Mhz CL10.