MSI GS40 vs Aorus X3

Here are the two laptops I'm looking at and can't decide.

http://www.scorptec.com.au/product/Notebooks/Gaming_Notebooks/57865-X3%2B-970-4701S

http://www.jw.com.au/msi-gs40-6qe-052-14-gaming-laptop-p-79421

I'll be using these laptops for uni therefore battery life has to be decent. The Aorus has a bit better battery life than the gs40 and weight is about the same. The problem I have is the screen. The MSI has a 1080p screen while the aorus has a 3k screen. I'll be using windows 10 so I'm not sure how much of an issue that's going to be.

I'm not expecting to game at uni mainly web surfing and Photoshop but I want the i7 and the 970. Any help on which one would be great. Really torn rn.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

They're both good laptops, but since you are worried about screen scaling let me tell you about my personal experience with high resolution screens. 

I had a surface pro 3 for about a year, and in that year if there was one complaint I had it was that <insert bad word> screen. I cannot tell you how many programs didn't scale correctly or had blurry text. I don't know if it was windows or the programs, but it was annoying. 

Now don't get me wrong the high res experience is unreal, movies looked amazing and so did webpages, just be prepared to wait a while for those scaling issues to be fixed. I think Linus mentioned this in his review of the Aorus.

As he mentioned getting that 3K screen might be a worthy investment, but ultimately it will be your choice.