Random questions

Kylie

Hey so Just a compilation of mini questions I had that I felt like wasn't needed for a single post. 

Anyone know of any good custom mouse pad makers that also make Extended mouse pads? I'm wanting a 20"x12" at least mouse pad. 

Is a 250GB SSD for gaming worth it? Fallout, skyrim, Games that have a lot of loading screens imo benefit from being on an SSD. 

Lighting a case would you use a cheaper single color light or go for a more expensive RGB setup? 

G502 or Mx Master ?

11 minutes ago, Kylie said:

Hey so Just a compilation of mini questions I had that I felt like wasn't needed for a single post. 

Anyone know of any good custom mouse pad makers that also make Extended mouse pads? I'm wanting a 20"x12" at least mouse pad. 

Is a 250GB SSD for gaming worth it? Fallout, skyrim, Games that have a lot of loading screens imo benefit from being on an SSD. 

Lighting a case would you use a cheaper single color light or go for a more expensive RGB setup? 

G502 or Mx Master ?

SSD is def worth it, very quick for loading all the screens. Go RGB, if you want to change it or make it cool its right there. Hue+ is really good for that. g502 for Gaming, MX Master for productivity

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

According to LTT, Most games do not load any faster from an SSD, I would research the game itself maybe.

Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again.

2 hours ago, VicariousStudio said:

According to LTT, Most games do not load any faster from an SSD, I would research the game itself maybe.

I have tested a few games and While true It only speeds it up a few seconds some titles like Battlefield and Skyrim Modded. And a lot of Newer titles Definitely appreciate the speed.  

any game that is instanced, Will see Minutes reduced over the play time in an hour compared to standard HDDs.  

A great example is skyrim yet again. Fully modded It can take a full minute or two to load into the open world, And that first time load from the start menu? 2-5 minutes. 

On an SSD however less than a minute load start, and under 30 seconds always when transitioning from inside to outside. 

Just now, Kylie said:

I have tested a few games and While true It only speeds it up a few seconds some titles like Battlefield and Skyrim Modded. And a lot of Newer titles Definitely appreciate the speed.  

any game that is instanced, Will see Minutes reduced over the play time in an hour compared to standard HDDs.  

A great example is skyrim yet again. Fully modded It can take a full minute or two to load into the open world, And that first time load from the start menu? 2-5 minutes. 

On an SSD however less than a minute load start, and under 30 seconds always when transitioning from inside to outside. 

This is awesome feedback! I assume you are comparing it to a standard 7200rpm sata drive?

Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again.

41 minutes ago, VicariousStudio said:

This is awesome feedback! I assume you are comparing it to a standard 7200rpm sata drive?

Yes WD Black 1TB 2014 model