Best laptop?

I'd go for the Acer. Just make sure its RAM is upgradable to 8GB/16GB for the future.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Not Dell in this case. AMD mobile drivers are fucked, or at least were, don't plan to give them any more chances.

Acer and Asus are both very similar. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Just now, ZetZet said:

Not Dell in this case. AMD mobile drivers are fucked, or at least were, don't plan to give them any more chances.

Acer and Asus are both very similar. 

Except the display though.

Pascal laptops guide

Don't know any laptops but you definitely want 16 GB of ram, your GPU doesn't really need that much beef and make sure the screen looks good  since you want to fix up your recordings/editing in post productions without them looking saggy :) 

Spoiler

CPU: i7-6700K 4.7GHz GPU: GTX 980 STRIX 1337MHz CPU Cooler: H110i GTX AIO |

Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR | Case: NZXT H440 White PSU: CS750W |

PCPartPicker Link: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/43BkVn 

2 hours ago, Castdeath97 said:

I'd go for the Acer. Just make sure its RAM is upgradable to 8GB/16GB for the future.

Aren't Acer Aspires notorious for being the shittiest laptops of the bunch? (In terms of build quality and heat dissipation)

23 minutes ago, djdelarosa25 said:

Aren't Acer Aspires notorious for being the shittiest laptops of the bunch? (In terms of build quality and heat dissipation)

It depends on the laptop model, Acer makes dozens of Aspires from good ones to bad ones. This one seems fine spec wise, not sure of the build though.

Pascal laptops guide

Acer because it has Full HD display. It's better for Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign.

last link didnt load however out the other two id say its a dead head specs wise its up to you for personal preference for screen and design  

I lurk a lot

53 minutes ago, peej said:

get that one better build quality more ram 

42 minutes ago, djdelarosa25 said:

Thanks a lot! :)

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

Stop making threads to ask the same question over and over, and please stop using click bait titles as that's going to turn more people away.  Also, ASUS is a better laptop maker than Acer.  Acer, like Toshiba, makes horrid builds while making poor vent designs to remove heat.  You could also spring for a used HP Elitebook.  HP's lower ends are horrid, though.

The display is of a lower resolution than the Acer, not sure if the quality of the colours and contrast though. 

Pascal laptops guide