Instagram Will Be Getting Ad's!

Hated Daily B5

Hey Guys i know i really dont post much in the news but i found this to be pretty bad, i was reading "The Verge" Today and i found a topic about how Linus's favorite Photosharing Via Instagram will be getting ad's. Facebook since they picked up Instagram has said that they will be monotizing it for money.... i find this to be a pretty bad idea, just like how i am turned away from using any fb on a computer even though i do anyway with all of the ad's that are placed and plackered all over. i thought i would share this to you guys because i have a feeling that the Instagram Following that it has now will die off because of the ad's. 

Link:

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/8/4708738/advertisements-are-coming-to-instagram

Rate The Photo Above Score- 8.75
~ Nikon D70~

PC Specs: 3.8Ghz Amd Quad, GTX 660ti, Asrock Extreme 4, Kingston Hyper X Beast Ram 16Gb, Kingston Hyper X 90GB SSD, 1TB HHD, NZXT Phantom 410.

that sucks :(

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

f*ck facebook, they f*ck everything up!

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I agree, Facebook (F-Bomb)'s up everything, they ruined the facebook experience by letting them tailor ads to the user, which is just cruel when i am addicted to t-shirts.... but i never thought that they would ruin instagram... apparently i was wrong... 

Rate The Photo Above Score- 8.75
~ Nikon D70~

PC Specs: 3.8Ghz Amd Quad, GTX 660ti, Asrock Extreme 4, Kingston Hyper X Beast Ram 16Gb, Kingston Hyper X 90GB SSD, 1TB HHD, NZXT Phantom 410.

367312_original.jpg

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

I don't use Instagram much, but i think it is absolutely ridiculous to add add's. Like Facebook isn't earning enough money...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I don't really use instagram but sometimes when I try to load a photo from a link I just get a blank screen lol. Guess Adblock will take care of this. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Clicking a close button every now and then to close an ad won't bother me but if they do it too much and go overboard then I'll see it as a problem. To me it's honestly going to depend on how it's implemented.

f*ck facebook, they f*ck everything up!

Yeah fuck a company for wanting to earn money. Assholes.

ITS CALLED ADBLOCK

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers