Urgent Help please!

Sniper Xls

I run a team speak 3 server of an Asustor NAS 202TE I had a power outage in my house and my old licencee is stuck inside my NAS which means the virtual server is stuck at slot 512 where its meant to be 32 at re boot. The problem is I can not login to my team speak 3 server I can get into via putty but I do not know my login I do not thing I ever created one. Any idea how I create a login or find it ? I have access to the drives with the team speak files. Please need help need this server up now!  

7 minutes ago, Sniper Xls said:

I run a team speak 3 server of an Asustor NAS 202TE I had a power outage in my house and my old licencee is stuck inside my NAS which means the virtual server is stuck at slot 512 where its meant to be 32 at re boot. The problem is I can not login to my team speak 3 server I can get into via putty but I do not know my login I do not thing I ever created one. Any idea how I create a login or find it ? I have access to the drives with the team speak files. Please need help need this server up now!  

Did you just try leaving them blank and logging in?

Just now, Starelementpoke said:

Did you just try leaving them blank and logging in?

Yeah I get this error Any help please 3am where I am and I am under pressure. 

Capture.PNG

Just now, Sniper Xls said:

Yeah I get this error Any help please 3am where I am and I am under pressure. 

Capture.PNG

Ugh, sorry, don´t know how much of help I can be. Teamspeak isn´t a forte of mine...

Ugh, sorry, don´t know how much of help I can be. Teamspeak isn´t a forte of mine...

Thanks for the time anyways mate :) I hope someone can help! 

1 minute ago, Sniper Xls said:

Thanks for the time anyways mate :) I hope someone can help! 

Might be best if you just notify who needs to be notified that your server is down, and it´s going to be a bit before it gets back up. As it is 3 AM, you might want to just go get some sleep, and try again in the morning.

Might be best if you just notify who needs to be notified that your server is down, and it´s going to be a bit before it gets back up. As it is 3 AM, you might want to just go get some sleep, and try again in the morning.

With my brain I wont sleep well knowing its down I just need the default login. 

what does "slot 512" and "slot 32" mean? Sorry I'm not much of a TeamSpeak person either, but maybe I can help you figure this out.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

This is the amount of people on the server 1 slot equals one person 

Just now, Sniper Xls said:

This is the amount of people on the server 1 slot equals one person 

so your problem right now is that A) your server is allowing too many people, you want it to allow 32 people not 512, and B) you don't have your admin / superadmin account access?

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

Hey guys thank you for all your time. I have sorted the issue took me till 7AM but all good now :)