DayZ

SmilesRising

is there any way to make the game non laggy? i turned down all settings but it still laggs...

Watches and computers                    

welcome to dayz.... its just really unoptimized and requires the best cpus to barley function. not much you can do other than get a top end cpu and gpu, but it still will play pretty bad

maybe fiddle around with your launch parameters? sometimes that helps people

Edit: Changed optimized to unoptimized 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

1 minute ago, That_Random_Guy said:

welcome to dayz.... its just really optimized and requires the best cpus to barley function. not much you can do other than get a top end cpu and gpu, but it still will play pretty bad

Confirmed.

Check my specs in my profile.

I have optimized the the game even manually through its settings files, overridden settings in Nvidia Inspector, forced SLI, AND run my settings in forced-100% load only to achieve 35-ish frames in cities. Outside of cities, sure 100fps stable.

There are computers built 7 years ago that run it better than mine though on 32bit hardware.

6 minutes ago, AManWithPlan said:

Confirmed.

Check my specs in my profile.

I have optimized the the game even manually through its settings files, overridden settings in Nvidia Inspector, forced SLI, AND run my settings in forced-100% load only to achieve 35-ish frames in cities. Outside of cities, sure 100fps stable.

There are computers built 7 years ago that run it better than mine though on 32bit hardware.

10 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

welcome to dayz.... its just really optimized and requires the best cpus to barley function. not much you can do other than get a top end cpu and gpu, but it still will play pretty bad

maybe fiddle around with your launch parameters? sometimes that helps people

it worked fine when i had my gtx 650 but now... damn

Watches and computers