Lan connects and disconnects every few seconds! Help

Hello,

I have a problem with my acer predator g3620 on which I just installed a new windows 7. The cable connection keeps connecting and disconnecting every few seconds. The problem surely isn't with the cable or the router because it works with my other computer. I tried different drivers, uninstalled, installed them multiple times, nothing helps. When I change the link speed from 100Mbs Full duplex to half duplex the connection stays on and everything works but the speed drops more than 3 times. Is there anything I can do? Thanks 

Do more testing with other cables and devices - even try linking this computer to another computer. If the predator can never maintain a connection, that points to a hardware issue on the port or NIC (the circuitry that receives the signals and interprets them for the CPU).

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

I had a similar problem with my ethernet controller had some dumbass green technology - as soon as I disabled that within the features tab under device properties everything worked fine. Just something to look for.

Thanks a lot Mikensan! I turned off that ecological feature and now internet is steady without disconnections!