Low Cost Decent Computer Chair

PyroBlast13

Not sure if this is in the right category but anyway, soon I will be building my new setup and I need a new computer chair and I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions that are low cost but fairly nice.

Go to your local office supply store and try out the office chairs they have on display. Find one that feels good to your butt and buy it. :)

Specialized "gaming chairs" are basically a scam.

The Cheap SFF Wonder -- Turning a Core 2 Duo SFF machine into a useful member of computer society!

i5 3570 -- AS.Rock Z77 Pro3 -- 12GB DDR3 -- R9 380X -- 840Evo 500GB/1TB HDD 

I speak the honest truth with a bit of snark mixed in. I'm sorry if it doesn't line up with your beliefs.

Intel i7 6700K | MSI Krait Z170A MSI GTX 980 w/ NZXT Kraken G10/x31 Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD/WD Blue 1TB HDD NZXT H440 | K70 RGB/SteelSeries Rival

39 minutes ago, fire219 said:

Go to your local office supply store and try out the office chairs they have on display. Find one that feels good to your butt and buy it. :)

Specialized "gaming chairs" are basically a scam.

How are "gaming chairs" a scam?

I agree they're a bit too flashy, probably not a good bang for you buck, but they're far from a scam.

Also,  you have to sit for HOURS at your local supply store to really know if the chair will be comfortable.

My reliable way of buying chair is to just look for reviews and also sit on it if you can find that model at your local store.