Black psu power cable sleeve

D3LTA9

Not sure if this is in the correct section or not but anyways - does anyone know where I can get black sleeving so I can finally finish sleeving my 8pin pcie power cables? I have tried lutro customs/mainframe customs but I am pretty sure they have been out of stock for like over a year now, possibly longer.

Ideally shipping to NZ would be good but I can work around shipping to US or UK even. 

Here is a link to what I am after:

https://mainframecustom.com/shop/cable-sleeving/lc-coreless-paracord/lc-coreless-paracord-black/

Cheers

LC Coreless Paracord is made by Lutro0 Customs (now split from MainFrameCustoms), Mike the owner of Lutro0 has had to take time away from work due to medical reasons, and currently not sure when he will be returning.

I am guessing you started with the coreless paracord which is why you are looking for that type?   There are other types available such as Teleios which can be found at MainFrameCustoms and e22.biz  or you can try Aegis Sleeve from Ultimate Personal Computers 

EDIT: Just remembered that Ultimate Personal Computers now has their own line of Coreless Paracord

Edited by AddonCustoms

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

19 hours ago, AddonCustoms said:

LC Coreless Paracord is made by Lutro0 Customs (now split from MainFrameCustoms), Mike the owner of Lutro0 has had to take time away from work due to medical reasons, and currently not sure when he will be returning.

I am guessing you started with the coreless paracord which is why you are looking for that type?   There are other types available such as Teleios which can be found at MainFrameCustoms and e22.biz  or you can try Aegis Sleeve from Ultimate Personal Computers 

EDIT: Just remembered that Ultimate Personal Computers now has their own line of Coreless Paracord

Awesome, thank you for that. Yeah you are correct I started with paracord so would like to keep with it, especially given how tedious sleeving is I really dont want to remove the paracord and start again - so many times I have given up and thought dammit I will just spend the money and buy a cablemod pack haha.  

I actually have used teleios to sleeve some other fan cables/sata cables but think I prefer the look of paracord, well at least for 24pin mobo and pcie psu cables.

Thanks again for your help!