Qpad QH-90 or Steelseries Prisma

GustavUnchained

Hello! Me and a friend are arguing about what headset to buy. He loves qpad and I love Steelseries. What do you think? Which headset is the best of these two?

I would go for the Qpad these look like a bayerdynamic rebrand like the hyperX cloud and I tested the steelseries headsets (my brother got one) and wasn't convinced even the steelseries wasn't that bad, but in my opinion they fell a bit 'mushy'. Inform yourself about the mic quality, the most gamer headsets lack in this category.

PS: I woul recomand the HyperX Cloud II if it's allowed to suggest one

10 minutes ago, GustavUnchained said:

Hello! Me and a friend are arguing about what headset to buy. He loves qpad and I love Steelseries. What do you think? Which headset is the best of these two?

Which "Prisma"? Elite Prisma? SIberia v3 Prisma?

1 minute ago, HydraGaming said:

Which "Prisma"? Elite Prisma? SIberia v3 Prisma?

Elite Prisma 

Just now, GustavUnchained said:

Elite Prisma 

If they are the same price i would definitely get the Steelseries one, they are just higher-end.

And i got the cloud 1's and im kinda missing the slightly more open soundstage of the Siberia v2's :(

Allthough if the QH-90 are significantly cheaper, i would strongly consider those. But if you can comfortably afford the elites why not take them? It's your purchase after all.

1 hour ago, Narnash said:

PS: I woul recomand the HyperX Cloud II if it's allowed to suggest one

The Qpad QH-90 are identical to the the HyperX Cloud. They are both cloned from the Takstar Pro 80.

i5 4670 | Asrock Fatal1ty H87 | G.Skill 16GB snipars | Gigabyte GTX 760 Windforce | CM 690 III | 850 Evo 250GB + 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Seasonic G-750 | Logitech G502 | AKG K553 | Windows 10

Unfortunately RGB lights and other gimmicks don't get you good sound; the Sibera Elites aren't worth it. The Qpad QH-90 which the HyperX Clouds are cloned from are recommended very often here so I'd say they are better.

i5 4670 | Asrock Fatal1ty H87 | G.Skill 16GB snipars | Gigabyte GTX 760 Windforce | CM 690 III | 850 Evo 250GB + 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Seasonic G-750 | Logitech G502 | AKG K553 | Windows 10

12 minutes ago, Intr1nsik said:

The Qpad QH-90 are identical to the the HyperX Cloud. They are both cloned from the Takstar Pro 80.

I recomanded these because I only experienced these by myself :D 
Than the HyperX and the QH-90 are Takstar Headphones. AT first I thought they where BD headphones( because they have the QH-1339 and this one is a BD MMX-300) but your probably right Takstar clones (and I think Tekstar tried to copy a BD look)