Should I Upgrade Or Stay With My Setup?

FriLoc123

I wouldn't update core components. Just get some more ram, psu and higher quality case

8 minutes ago, adamjp said:

I wouldn't update core components. Just get some more ram, psu and higher quality case

So If I Just Add 8 More Gigs And This Psu  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA6ZP... That Would Be Good? Oh And One More Thing The NZXT Case Is Different Then That NZXT Case Same Name But Has Side Window And Better Air Flow Idk Why It Shows That One.

I would go for the evga g2 (I did) but yea. The upgrade from haswell to skylake isn't worth the cost.

2 minutes ago, adamjp said:

I would go for the evga g2 (I did) but yea. The upgrade from haswell to skylake isn't worth the cost.

Ok Thanks And Would You Know Anything About Screens? Because Im Looking To Upgrade My Old One.

1 minute ago, FriLoc123 said:

Ok Thanks And Would You Know Anything About Screens? Because Im Looking To Upgrade My Old One.

Displays depend entirely on your preference. I personally don't mind sacrificing fast response time for a vivid clear picture. Others want that 144 hz refresh rate and 1-2 ms response time

Just now, adamjp said:

Displays depend entirely on your preference. I personally don't mind sacrificing fast response time for a vivid clear picture. Others want that 144 hz refresh rate and 1-2 ms response time

Ok See I Have A Old Samsung SA550 27in 60hz And Was Looking At These 2 144hz Monitors

1. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009642

2. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824014376

Would The First 1 Be Good Or Is It Worth Going For The Second One?

there's no point in upgrading this build,  its solid,  If you wanna upgrade wait for CanonLake CPU which will arrive in 2017 H2,  i too have similar build like yours and I'll do the same

Those both look like similar monitors. The first one seems to have a better contrast ratio. I recommend you read / watch reviews on both though and compare them. Reviews are the best way to get a feel for the experience like overall how nice the image is, how well built the stand is, etc