So I am planning a custom water loop for a PC I might build, and I'm having some issues with the clearance with the PSU, and the bottom radiator. I plan on using the Fractal Design Define S, and on there website it says that you could use bottom mounted radiator if the PSU is shorter than 165mm, and the one I'm reusing is 160mm. The problem is that can it actually fit with the cables actually coming out of the PSU with the radiator, and fan right next to it? The radiator would be an EK 120 26mm, with a Noctua fan on top of it. Also does a high FPI mean that fans need to spin faster or slower? Thanks in advance, and give me some tips!:D

Fractal's Website http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-s-window

EK's Website https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-coolstream-se-120-slim-single

3 minutes ago, FlashTheManBro said:

So I am planning a custom water loop for a PC I might build, and I'm having some issues with the clearance with the PSU, and

So like, are you planning on water cooling an X99 system with 2 980tis for your already purchased 4k displays? Because if not I'd put off spending money on a custom loop.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

2 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

So like, are you planning on water cooling an X99 system with 2 980tis for your already purchased 4k displays? Because if not I'd put off spending money on a custom loop.

It's not all set in stone since I wont be upgrading from my current system for at least a few months, but I'm not worried about the "money" if you know what I mean.

2 minutes ago, FlashTheManBro said:

It's not all set in stone since I wont be upgrading from my current system for at least a few months, but I'm not worried about the "money" if you know what I mean.

You mean that you want to buy me a 980ti. That's right, right? At worst you could mount one or more higher performance rads on the front and/or top.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

3 minutes ago, Ryoutarou97 said:

You mean that you want to buy me a 980ti. That's right, right? At worst you could mount one or more higher performance rads on the front and/or top.

I want to try to keep the moduvents on the Define S, and was planning to put a 360 in the front and a 120 in the back, and was curious if the bottom actually worked in this case.

22 minutes ago, FlashTheManBro said:

I want to try to keep the moduvents on the Define S, and was planning to put a 360 in the front and a 120 in the back, and was curious if the bottom actually worked in this case.

Well if you have money then Caselabs is only real choice for custom water cooling

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Lol just looking to see if it actually works, if not then I'll just do some more research-_-:/