Cherry MX Switch Tester in the UK?

I'm looking to get a mechanical keyboard but want to test the switch types first. I've done a bit of searching but the option on Amazon is £17 so I was hoping to get it for a little cheaper than that...

Do any LTT members living in the UK or, even better, London, have a sampler that they would mind sending me?  I would sent it back or I could buy it.

Failing that, any suggestions of where to get a switch tester would be great!

Thanks!

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Motherboard: Asus P8Q77-M LGA1155 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Case: Corsair Carbide 200R Storage: Corsair Force LS 60GB SSD, Corsair Corsair Neutron Series GTX 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM PSU: Corsair CX750 Monitor: Acer G245Hbmid 24.0" Cooling: Corsair H60 Liquid CPU Cooler, 2x Corsair 200mm Fans Keyboard: Razer DeathStalker Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma Sound: Logitech G430 Headset 

PCPartPicker: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/cbrenninkmeyer/saved/sK9Pxr

You're better off going to a PC World or similar store and trying every mechanical switch keyboard they have available.  They usually don't mind opening them up for you to try out.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

1 minute ago, Jamdude said:

You're better off going to a PC World or similar store and trying every mechanical switch keyboard they have available.  They usually don't mind opening them up for you to try out.

Ok cool. I have a feeling I'll either go for a Red or Brown so that should make life easier. 

Luckily the PC World by my work is the one with the "Gaming Bunker" so that should give me access to enough ones to try. 

Unfortunately then I'll have to pay quite a bit for the US layout keyboard that I want

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Motherboard: Asus P8Q77-M LGA1155 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Case: Corsair Carbide 200R Storage: Corsair Force LS 60GB SSD, Corsair Corsair Neutron Series GTX 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM PSU: Corsair CX750 Monitor: Acer G245Hbmid 24.0" Cooling: Corsair H60 Liquid CPU Cooler, 2x Corsair 200mm Fans Keyboard: Razer DeathStalker Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma Sound: Logitech G430 Headset 

5 minutes ago, charliesmbdy said:

Ok cool. I have a feeling I'll either go for a Red or Brown so that should make life easier. 

Luckily the PC World by my work is the one with the "Gaming Bunker" so that should give me access to enough ones to try. 

Unfortunately then I'll have to pay quite a bit for the US layout keyboard that I want

Browns are definitely the way to go ;)  You must be the only person from the UK I know to want a US keyboard layout haha.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

10 hours ago, Jamdude said:

Browns are definitely the way to go ;)  You must be the only person from the UK I know to want a US keyboard layout haha.

Well I am a Canadian that now lives in the UK and the US layout makes my fingers feel at home. The slight difference in the left Shift and the oversized right Enter key really mess up my flow