$200 Budget Phone

Go to solution Solved by ZetZet,
Just now, Canto666Hades said:

Is the Honor 5x really that awesome? I mean I've seen a few reviews on it, but it seems like its just so new.

it has the specs for the price. 

Their Android skin is meh, but you can always just put a custom launcher on it?

Dear Awesome People,

My Nexus 5 broke again. Another one of those crappy power buttons failing. The issue is that I really loved the Nexus 5. It worked perfectly for me for business, school, and personal. Had enough horsepower under the hood that I never felt it lagging on me. Never really used it to play games either but when I wanted to I had the ability. T-Mobile Carrier.

Well now I am trying to find a replacement phone in the range of $200. I enjoyed Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) a TON! So as I have been looking around at other phones I noticed Linus's new sponsor the Honor 5x. Decided I would take a look at it and in comparison to the Nexus 5 it doesn't seem to be that much bettet or more extravagant. But the buzz kill is that its actually only on Android Lollipop. 

Conclusively I am interested in a $200 phone that fits these criteria.

Size-Doesn't Matter

Camera-Doesn't Matter (They are all good enough at this point anyways)

Brand-Doesn't Matter

Android Version- 6.0 (Preferably)

Processor Specs-BETTER THAN OR EQUAL TO Nexus 5

Carrier-T-Mobile

Thanks a Million!

Cheers,

Canto666Hades

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Is the Honor 5x really that awesome? I mean I've seen a few reviews on it, but it seems like its just so new.

Just now, Canto666Hades said:

it has the specs for the price. 

Their Android skin is meh, but you can always just put a custom launcher on it?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.