Logitech G710 Plus or G910 Orion Spark?

Go to solution Solved by Kurtis444,
3 minutes ago, Denis V. said:

Hello everyone!

I don´t know which should I choose. Price is similar in my country. It will be my first mechanical keybord. I am currently using Microsoft All-in-one Media keyboard.

G710 seems to be old, but G910 have wierd caps. I don´t get in touch with them, but they looks wierd. Normal caps cost another 40$. I don´t need lighting or something like that. 

I want more silent keyboard, I think I will don´t use that ARC function on G910. 

If I miss something just ask. Also sorry for bad english. :)

Thank you for helping me choosing and have a nice day!

Go for the G710+, The original key caps on the G910 are terrible. Also the G710+ has the cherry mx brown switches (quiet switches) and rubber O-rings on the keys to reduce noise. I have the G710+ and I've got no complaints, they keys feel great and it's not too noisy. 

Hello everyone!

I don´t know which should I choose. Price is similar in my country. It will be my first mechanical keybord. I am currently using Microsoft All-in-one Media keyboard.

G710 seems to be old, but G910 have wierd caps. I don´t get in touch with them, but they looks wierd. Normal caps cost another 40$. I don´t need lighting or something like that. 

I want more silent keyboard, I think I will don´t use that ARC function on G910. 

well the 910 is a bit more uncomfortable when using it for regular everyday typing but the 710 is a more all around keyboard. I own the 710+ and love it though one of my complaints is that the num lock, caps lock lights are super blindingly bright. and that some have problems with keycaps breaking, though i havent yet

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

3 minutes ago, Denis V. said:

Hello everyone!

Go for the G710+, The original key caps on the G910 are terrible. Also the G710+ has the cherry mx brown switches (quiet switches) and rubber O-rings on the keys to reduce noise. I have the G710+ and I've got no complaints, they keys feel great and it's not too noisy. 

Well, I am currently not using wrist rest, but I did like to have that chance. I will be more writing (text and code) than playing games. I will have propably lights turned off. 

Just now, Kurtis444 said:

I currently own the 910 and the keycaps were hard to get used to at first but after about 2 weeks you start to get used to it and for some it is actually better. But you know prefrences. xD

1 minute ago, Denis V. said:

Well, I am currently not using wrist rest, but I did like to have that chance. I will be more writing (text and code) than playing games. I will have propably lights turned off. 

If you are not gaming I would recommend the 710 and get a wrist rest seperate. The 910 is definitley optomized for gaming.

9 minutes ago, Denis V. said:

Hello everyone!

g710.

or a k70....

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Ok thank you all. I think decision is clear and the winner is g710. This is my first post, how can I close it please? 

1 minute ago, Denis V. said:

Ok thank you all. I think decision is clear and the winner is g710. This is my first post, how can I close it please? 

You can just unfollow it so you don't get notifications.